HELP! can a buyer cancel an order they already accepted?

dreamkdesigns

I have a problem I completed an order on time with a buyer a month ago so now a couple days ago I got a notification saying they cancelled order even though it was accepted because it was late like what the hell?! And even that money i made was cleared and withdrawn now fiverr is deducting my money because of this ,taking down some of my rating and I messaged them 3 days ago but no response has anyone had this problem?

I have a problem I completed an order on time with a buyer a month ago so now a couple days ago I got a notification saying they cancelled order even though it was accepted because it was late like what the hell?! And even that money i made was cleared and withdrawn now fiverr is deducting my money because of this ,taking down some of my rating and I messaged them 3 days ago but no response has anyone had this problem?

has anyone had this problem?

Yes, a lot of people.

Orders can be canceled anytime after completion. Especially if you offer unlimited revision or you were not clear in your offer what is included in the order and your GIG requirements are not specific and clear.

You are responsible for making the order procedure bulletproof for those planning on taking the delivery and getting refund money, so they can not get it.

has anyone had this problem?

Yes, a lot of people.

Orders can be canceled anytime after completion. Especially if you offer unlimited revision or you were not clear in your offer what is included in the order and your GIG requirements are not specific and clear.

You are responsible for making the order procedure bulletproof for those planning on taking the delivery and getting refund money, so they can not get it.

Yes I understand what your saying but my gig and offer where very clear and we agreed to it it was a simple one day job that was delivered on time but they cancelled a month later saying it was late even though they accepted the delivery it feels like fraud to me and now I have to pay for it but all gig offer was clear plus requirements and besides a delivered order would be marked as complete if buyer takes no action which they did not

👇

This one will be really short. I see a lot of people still guessing when their order was cancelled by CS and whether or not it was a chargeback. And a lot of people guessing by checking if their buyer’s profile is still active. But it’s much simpler than that. If you received a message saying “ORDER CANCELLED BY BUYER” then it means that your buyer initiated a chargeback with PayPal or through their bank. In this case you will receive 2 emails back to back to your associated email address. …

👇

This one will be really short. I see a lot of people still guessing when their order was cancelled by CS and whether or not it was a chargeback. And a lot of people guessing by checking if their buyer’s profile is still active. But it’s much simpler than that. If you received a message saying “ORDER CANCELLED BY BUYER” then it means that your buyer initiated a chargeback with PayPal or through their bank. In this case you will receive 2 emails back to back to your associated email address. …

Ya I saw that the buyer was the one who cancelled and I did receive 2 emails one said it was cancelled because I was late which isn’t so but the order was clear agreed upon and delivered one time and they accepted delivery

Ya I emailed them about 2 days ago just waiting for a reply to see if it can be resolved thanks everyone

Eligibility for requests to Fiverr to cancel an order assessed by the Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations of the Terms of Service and/or the Community Standards, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Fiverr delivery system.

In rare circumstances where Fiverr find it appropriate, the Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the cancelled order will be returned to the Buyer’s Fiverr Balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s Fiverr Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Seller’s Fiverr Balance, from future revenues of such Seller.

In your case:

• Make sure there was no misuse of the delivery system
  • Make sure there was no copyrighted material used/delivered

Rest you can wait for the CS response.

The same problem with me. I am From Accounts Management systems Discipline. I had submitted the documents and video clips as well that I supported the Clients as Consultancy. The clients had accepted the Order but after 15days later that order canceled by Fiverr Authority and Most important Canceled order Clients had Given me One star [*] rating. Three times I had written mail but Fiverr Authority stopped their Voice.

Archived