HELP! Can not publish my gig!

Guest gailszotak

Guest gailszotak

I still can not publish my gig. I filled in all areas, downloaded pictures and still can not get it out of draft mode. Can somebody check it for me fiverr/gailszotak. PLEASE!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I think I may have found the problem:
I am also experiencing this problem. I have verified my phone number and email, I have filled everything out including W-9 form, and yet ‘publish gig’ is still grayed out and un-clickable.

It seems as though there is a ‘W-9 check’ that must be completed before your gigs can be published:
“You can publish your Gig once you received a notification that your Form W-9 check was completed successfully.”

• 2 months later...

I think I may have found the problem:

I am also experiencing this problem. I have verified my phone number and email, I have filled everything out including W-9 form, and yet ‘publish gig’ is still grayed out and un-clickable.

It seems as though there is a ‘W-9 check’ that must be completed before your gigs can be published:

“You can publish your Gig once you received a notification that your Form W-9 check was completed successfully.”

Anyone know how long this takes?

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, shiitaketalker said:

I can't publish mine either. I got 100% on the test and completed EVERYTHING. It's frustrating that there is no help offered for these technical issues. Maybe someone should create a gig to help the rest of us figure out how to create a gig!

Contact support and then you can help from there I hope

Archived