Help! Can't communicate!

Help I can’t even communicate with the seller on the order pages! Both the user and I are active and not banned yet I still get the message you can’t communicate with the buyer directly due to privacy issues. I understand if I can’t message him directly but not even on the order page! He sent me messages and I can receive but I can’t respond and he sent me another gig and I purchased it but now it won’t even let me fill in the requirements so it will stay stuck on incomplete.

Tried that their response was the user is still active that’s all we know. Allow 24 hours and that was two days ago

Trying to get an admin to jump in on this it’s about $700 worth of gigs

Okay this is a legit bug. Happened to a buyer who wasn’t able to submit the order requirements, so he reported it to me and I reported it to CS, then CS got in touch with him and told him to cancel the gig and place a new one and I got an email from CS “X order has been cancelled, it will not affect your delivery rate”.

Since you mention ‘gigs’, does the problem show up only with one gig or all gigs or is it seller-specific?

No this is for all three gigs. The first two were fine and I was able to send requirements but then messaging on the order page was halted. When I type something and send it the message goes to faded color and then if I refresh the page it’s not there. The seller can message me on their but I can’t respond. The third gig he just messaged me in my inbox so I accepted it thinking I could tell him in the requirements section what was happening. But now the requirements aren’t going through and I can’t cancel the gig because I don’t know how much he has competed yet and I’m waiting back from CS to see what they have to say. Thansk for the Input!

I spy an annoying “hi” message! You need to censor the name of the buyer, btw.

That is weird and I have no experience of it, but @silkroute seems to have an… ok solution. I say ok because the buyer may be getting frustrated at your lack of communication (though it’s no fault of yours) and the whole reordering thing… etc.

I’d go back to CS and be more forceful re: the issue.

Just deleted the image wasn’t important I messaged CS and still waiting back but their initial response of the Seller is still active and not banned wasn’t very helpful[quote=“emmaki, post:8, topic:101030, full:true”]
I spy an annoying “hi” message! You need to censor the name of the buyer, btw.

That is weird and I have no experience of it, but @silkroute seems to have an… ok solution. I say ok because the buyer may be getting frustrated at your lack of communication (though it’s no fault of yours) and the whole reordering thing… etc.

I’d go back to CS and be more forceful re: the issue.
[/quote]

OP is actually a buyer who has purchased the gigs and is stuck with not being able to submit the order requirements to the seller.

When it happened in my case, I just asked him to send the requirements via Fiverr Conversations page while CS fixed the bug. ‘Delivered’ the gig on the conversations page itself. The buyer created a new gig next day and told me to mark it as complete immediately, I did, and I got a tip.

Update: it’s an app issue. I was able to message the seller through the desktop version on my phone and I was able to communicate the issue to the seller but I don’t know how long this will last if it migrated from my phone app to the desktop version. Also I tried communicating on two different laptops and have the same issue but I’m only able to talk on the order page through my safari desktop version of the site

I can’t even message through conversations either so it’s a rock and hard place

There’s no migration involved, it’s a hosted site so whatever you communicate on one device will sync on all devices. At least it is working on Safari browser, so you can use this opportunity to submit data to the seller and let him get started with his work while you find out a way to fix the bug.

Sorry I’m a developer and even I know better and use the term migrate. No what I meant was if the issue of not being able to message migrated to the desktop version for SOME MUNDANE OBNOXIOUS reason and such. So far so good and it must be a code issue but only for my account? Strange

App seems to be terribly buggy, and like it wasn’t meant for any serious work. Also, once you decide to rate your seller, try not to do it from the app (for some reason, app sometimes turns a 5 star review into 4.3 or 4.7).

I was delivering an order to a buyer - after I clicked the “Deliver” button, the page still wouldn’t mark it as complete, AND it said something along the lines of my delivery being marked flagged so the Trust & Safety department could take a look at it. After that every message I tried to send to the buyer wasn’t being sent because they were all being reviewed by T&S. Super weird stuff.