Fiverr Forum

Help! Can't get any clients :(

Hey everyone! I can’t seem to get any orders! I want to start a career as a freelance writer but since I have no degree or reviews, no one is interested. Someone please help me!

Same here! I’ve only had one order since I posted my new gig 2 days ago. I’ve just tried doing a little SEO work on my gigs.

the same here. i am a new user and i didn’t get any clients

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get orders are in the above.

Take time to read them! :slightly_smiling_face:

You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum
Read these tips in the forum
TipsSee this link
Are You a New Seller? Not Sure Where to Start? These are the Resources You Need to be Successful on Fiverr [Long] There are so many tips you need
best wishes :slightly_smiling_face:

Same Here, I’m working on fiverr last 1 year but i have only 4 reviews, Now my gigs is very slow Impressions, Views and Clicks.

me too:frowning::frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face: its so sad…i wonder why

I think you have to focus on your gig description and gig images.
Gig titles used by other sellers, is also another option to to rank your profile.

On the other hand, relying on the one gig, you have to create multiple gig under your niche with different titles, tags and images.

You should also create gigs under different time zones.

sorry what do you mean by creating gigs under different time zones.