Fiverr Forum

Help: dealing with refunds and negative feedback

Hello friends,

I am having issues with some buyers on my gig. firstly, it was the issue of canceling gig, now having issues with negative feedback from a buyer who incidentally is also my competitor also offering my type of gig. How do I handle this since I found out He deliberately gave me a negative feedback yesterday and at the same time, still promoting gigs that are idential to mine. I really feel ripped off as He already has access to the informations that I delivered to him and now giving a negative reply. i’ve already sent him mes3ages which he has not replied.

What should I do?

Contact customer support. Give them all the information in this case. Conversations, the order number, and anything else relevant. They may be able to help.

Fiverr will do its best to protect sellers against user misbehavior, including removal of false feedback or ratings left by other sellers. We invest a lot of effort in making sure that untrusted people stay away from Fiverr.

As per the advice above, drop customer support a line and give them all details.

That is “survival of the fittest” method the buyer used. Best option is to report to customer service

Yeah! Feed him to the lions & ban him from Fiverr for 3 life-times & get him to pay compensation for the stress he caused &… just give him what for lol

Well both of you are selling services that are shady. Anyone who has any knowledge knows your process is a way to get on Google Blacklist. I am betting both of you are relying on the lack of user knowledge to sell those gigs.

Buyers should be careful of any gig promising those services.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Damn! I am really surprised the one can do such a misbehaviour!

can any body provide me with a contact for fiverr please it’s hard as hell to contact fiverr can sum 1 please help me ??

Contact customer support. Give them all the information in this case. Conversations, the order number, and anything else relevant. They may be able to help.

Fiverr will do its best to protect sellers against user misbehavior, including removal of false feedback or ratings left by other sellers. We invest a lot of effort in making sure that untrusted people stay away from Fiverr.

As per the advice above, drop customer support a line and give them all details.

That is “survival of the fittest” method the buyer used. Best option is to report to customer service

Yeah! Feed him to the lions & ban him from Fiverr for 3 life-times & get him to pay compensation for the stress he caused &… just give him what for lol

Well both of you are selling services that are shady. Anyone who has any knowledge knows your process is a way to get on Google Blacklist. I am betting both of you are relying on the lack of user knowledge to sell those gigs.

Buyers should be careful of any gig promising those services.

Damn! I am really surprised the one can do such a misbehaviour!

can any body provide me with a contact for fiverr please it’s hard as hell to contact fiverr can sum 1 please help me ??