Help! Dinged for Sharing Personal Information, How to Avoid

mdluchies

Just today I received a notification that I shared personal information and that I could face further sanctions. I did not purposely do this and don’t know how it can be avoided. My gigs are highly personal as I write articles and do interviews with business owners and a lot of what I do involves links to other websites and a lot of back and forth conversations. How can I avoid this? Has anyone else had problems with this and how did they deal with it?

I also get messages when I use the words money, mention, and @ when I am not even trying to communicate with them outside of Fiverr. I want to abide by all of their rules and don’t want to get in trouble, as I love working on this site.

If you have a gig where there could be personal information, drop a ticket to customer support and give them the heads up they should be able to help you out. There are s***e based gigs here and they are allowed so long as they are cleared before.

Make sure you fully explain your situation to the support agent.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Regards

^Ozzie

If you have a gig where there could be personal information, drop a ticket to customer support and give them the heads up they should be able to help you out. There are s***e based gigs here and they are allowed so long as they are cleared before.

Make sure you fully explain your situation to the support agent.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Regards

^Ozzie

The notification pops up as a warning, I think its there to advise you to rethink what you’re sending. Like everyone said, contact CS to make sure your gig is okay. If it is, use different terms to avoid the warning, or send the buyer a file that has the information in it.

The notification pops up as a warning, I think its there to advise you to rethink what you’re sending. Like everyone said, contact CS to make sure your gig is okay. If it is, use different terms to avoid the warning, or send the buyer a file that has the information in it.

Archived