Help! fiverr isnt confirming the order i made and i think i paid for it 2x!

RUNNING OUT OF TIME… THE SELLER AND I confirmed the 3 DAYS delivery - all is great… only problem is FIVERR hasnt confirmed the purchase order i made-- and 2x by accident!!!

so aside from the fact that i may need a REFUND…
days have gone by and i STILL Havent gotten a confirmation on my order
and the seller and i are running out of time to finish what i purchased…

I NEED THE SONG DONE AND DUSTED in less than a week!!! :frowning:

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING AND WHY AM I NOT GETTING THE CONFIRMATION… ?!? AND NO HELP EITHER… :frowning:

PAID 65USD X2 !!!

The forum is just other buyers and sellers - there is no one here who can help you with this. Panicking and writing in all caps isn’t going to help, it will just make people not want to stop and read what you posted. If you haven’t contacted Customer Support yet, you clearly need to do that first. If you haven’t it’s unfortunate because they have a long queue and it will probably take them a day or two to answer. There isn’t really anything you can do about that.

If you have already submitted one ticket and it’s already been two days, you should take your ticket number to the Customer Support Facebook or Twitter page. Post a quick note (very short) just asking if they could look at ticket #[yournumber] as soon as possible. Be very polite and don’t write in all caps. If you have already sent more than one ticket and have written like you did here, they may have assumed it was a prank or abusive message. Hopefully you haven’t done that.

Finally, if you really did pay twice and you can provide Customer Support with proof, I am sure they will be willing to return the second payment. If you aren’t able to get your delivery at all because of some hang-up, they can probably refund you everything you paid. Other than that, I’m not sure what you would want them to do, but the main thing is that you can get your money back if there is a real problem, so you can calm down. Good luck.

i tried that as well… customer service isn’t helping…
if they were helping - i would post it here… i think emailing them 3 x is quite enough… and they replied but their reply was no help.

Im hoping someone HAS an answer! thats why… THE CAPS ARE JUST BECAUSE THIS IS HOW I TALK when im running out of time. iN A HUGE RUSH.

I have contacted them 3 x! in fact

As I mentioned, when someone sends multiple tickets it can actually make the problem worse. All three tickets may go to a different CS Representative and then things get confusing. I don’t know what to tell you about that. I don’t know either what you would want the forum users to say to help? None of us can do anything about your situation. It is even more difficult when it sounds like you started with this order when you only had a few days to get something done and that created more problems for you too. Sorry, all I can tell you is that if you don’t get your delivery you should be able to receive a refund. What else do you want to know that we would actually know? What exactly did Customer Service tell you? Can you paste it here in exact words, or show a screen shot of it?