Help For a new seller

Hi freinds
I am the new seller on the world of fiverr, I posted 3 gigs for a month, but I do not sell any Gig!!! :sob:… I want a certain instruction or help to share my status fiverr …:pray:
Thank you

Regularly send requests to buyers.

Dear Fokaha:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: You’ve tried branding yourself as a company with a logo. Based on your results, it’s a good idea to try branding yourself as a person with a color photo of you smiling. It’s best if you appear in your profile image.
Your log line: This is rather generic. You should hire a copy writer for this, for your profile text, and for your gig descriptions. This is an important investment for you.
Your profile text – note the edits:

I am very creative. I want to work with you and make you happy with the quality of my work. -[Name Buyers Should Call You]

All your gigs have video and 3 images, which puts you ahead of many new Sellers… Now you need to study what the Top-Rated Sellers do and gain inspiration from them.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

Thank you very much for your instructions

Thank you very much for your instructions

Yeah in improve my gig section you always give your good tips to guide seller .I really inspired of you. Thanks that I have such an excellent person to follow.

You Should promote your gigs on all social media’s and keep posting and i am sure you’ll get some sales soon in few days

Thank you my friend for your help, i shared in facebook and google +

Im new here and i havent get any order

@arslanaijaz1 Try to send 10 Buyer Request Every day

Sent daily Buyer request and activate online at least 12 hours