Help for a New Start

muqeetjanjua

Hello Every One,

I Love Working on Fiverr. It is a very Good place to earn.

I have being working on Fiverr from last 4 years But the difference was that I was working for an organization (Another account) on Fiverr as a employee. Now I have decided to start my own work in this account .

I had a good experience through that I loved working with them.

But still waiting someone to place order and give me a chance to START MY JOURNEY as an head.

#A_bit_Disappointed
#Hope for the Best.

Hello Every One,

I have being working on Fiverr from last 4 years But the difference was that I was working for an organization (Another account) on Fiverr as a employee. Now I have decided to start my own work in this account .

I had a good experience through that I loved working with them.

But still waiting someone to place order and give me a chance to START MY JOURNEY as an head.

It has been many days since I didnt had a chance to get order. If any one interested can give me a chance and can place an order here 🙂

For app icon : https://www.fiverr.com/muqeetjanjua/make-a-app-icon-for-you

#Hope for the Best.

You’ve been working with an organization for 4 years but your account was created in May 2018 and you don’t have any reviews at all? 🤨 Or do you mean you have 2 accounts now and one is not active anymore?

You’ve been working with an organization for 4 years but your account was created in May 2018 and you don’t have any reviews at all? 🤨 Or do you mean you have 2 accounts now and one is not active anymore?

No I stopped working with them and Started to work for my own .

I was working with them as an employee.

So now i have created my own account.

• 3 months later...

Hello Every One ,

It is always tough to get First Job Opportunity 🙂 Waiting for the First Order to Bang and Give my Best and To show my designing skills to my client .

Started my own account to work individual . In past was working with a company and with another account on fiverr as an employee.

Just waiting for the First order to prove my self that I am good in it 🙂

Hope for the best

-MUQEETJANJUA

@ muqeetjanjua I think, you can get more orders on Fiverr but you will have to keep patience for log time. You will have to also learn more about Fiverr business. If you want to more orders, then check this gig below and tell me about the gig after checking.It’s the gig link- https://www.fiverr.com/pvtltd/give-fiverr-business-plans

Thanks Will be patient and will wait for the best 🙂

Hello Everyone ,

My name is Muqeet Janjua and I worked as a senior designer for an organization .
Now I have Started My Own Work through this Account.

Having No Orders till now , Help me with a suggestion and What changes should be made . As I was a senior designer and now have to start from scratch . So a bit Worried .

https://www.fiverr.com/muqeetjanjua/make-a-app-icon-for-you?ref_ctx_id=72e89d5a-32c9-4b8a-9a9e-5a634ac4255f

HERE IS LINK TO MY GIG
PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW TO GET ORDERS AND ANY CHANGES

Thanks.

-MUQEETJANJUA

You could change the title. eg. where it says “make a App Icon” it could say “make an App Icon”

“A app icon should” could be changed to “An app icon should”.

It might be better to make the number of revisions in the premium package a bit less than unlimited.

Also, is the “Colour Used” in the images meant to show every colour that is used in the icon as it only seems to show 2 of the colours used in the example icons?

You could change the title. eg. where it says “make a App Icon” it could say “make an App Icon”

“A app icon should” could be changed to “An app icon should”.

It might be better to make the number of revisions in the premium package a bit less than unlimited.

Also, is the “Colour Used” in the images meant to show every colour that is used in the icon as it only seems to show 2 of the colours used in the example icons?

Hello

Thank you for the response 🙂

Color used it is just to show some of the color as some icons have many colors . So showing every color will take more space and will look bad . So only the main color 🙂

-MUQEET JANJUA

Hello,

Please share your experience that WHEN DID YOU GET YOUR FIRST ORDER ?

I have a 5 years of experience in ICON AND LOGO designing .Started my new account and still Not Getting orders.

What to do ? but Any Suggestion what to do until I am not getting my first order ?

https://www.fiverr.com/muqeetjanjua/make-a-app-icon-for-you?ref_ctx_id=a2947fca-ecf9-4015-9841-e5832281c0f0

Thanks 🙂
-MUQEET JANJUA

I got mine after 2 weeks I signed up, it was a transcription from buyer request, after my 56 request sent I made it, so don´t get discouraged if you don´t get orders. I got mine off a “very crowded” niche so I´m sure you can do it too.

Looking at your gig, the description is too short, try to let the potential buyer know why he/she should order from you, what can you offer, what will you do.

Welcome to Fiverr and remember that patience is KEY!😁

I got mine after 2 weeks I signed up, it was a transcription from buyer request, after my 56 request sent I made it, so don´t get discouraged if you don´t get orders. I got mine off a “very crowded” niche so I´m sure you can do it too.

Looking at your gig, the description is too short, try to let the potential buyer know why he/she should order from you, what can you offer, what will you do.

Welcome to Fiverr and remember that patience is KEY!😁

Archived