Help for level one

photo_expert346

I am a Photoshop editor. I have complete Adobe Photoshop mastery course and top 10% mark in Fiverr testes taken That show badge my profile. I have complete 32 orders all time and I get 22 five stars. But Can’t be level one for One order. I need just order and a little bit USD. Is there anyone to help me? What can I do now?

As many of you know I’m a regular in this forum and I’d say one of the most common topics I see here is that buyers do unfair things and then the sellers’s ratings go down, jeopardizing, or even being solely responsible for, the seller level being demoted.

Many, many, many months ago I stopped caring about Levels for this reason.

I refuse to become anxious or run my business around unfair things that are out of my control.

I know this sounds silly, because logic suggests that buyers are more …

As many of you know I’m a regular in this forum and I’d say one of the most common topics I see here is that buyers do unfair things and then the sellers’s ratings go down, jeopardizing, or even being solely responsible for, the seller level being demoted. Many, many, many months ago I stopped caring about Levels for this reason. I refuse to become anxious or run my business around unfair things that are out of my control. I know this sounds silly, because logic suggests that buyers are more …

Thank you so much. I think you are right. I became your fan.

As many of you know I’m a regular in this forum and I’d say one of the most common topics I see here is that buyers do unfair things and then the sellers’s ratings go down, jeopardizing, or even being solely responsible for, the seller level being demoted. Many, many, many months ago I stopped caring about Levels for this reason. I refuse to become anxious or run my business around unfair things that are out of my control. I know this sounds silly, because logic suggests that buyers are more …

Absolutely right. Level does not matter. Just carry on your service.

I am a Photoshop editor. I have complete Adobe Photoshop mastery course and top 10% mark in Fiverr testes taken That show badge my profile. I have complete 32 orders all time and I get 22 five stars. But Can’t be level one for One order. I need just order and a little bit USD. Is there anyone to help me? What can I do now?

Is there anyone to help me?

What do you want to say by this? Do you want forum users to place an order?

Is there anyone to help me?

What do you want to say by this? Do you want forum users to place an order?

I visited your profile. I think you are a very talented freelancer. Your suggestions may be useful to me. If you have extra Photoshop work you can place an order. I look forward to working with you. Thank you so much.

I visited your profile. I think you are a very talented freelancer. Your suggestions may be useful to me. If you have extra Photoshop work you can place an order. I look forward to working with you. Thank you so much.

Believe me, you don´t want me being your Buyer. 😉

Archived