Help for new seller

katerina_mln

Hello! I’m new to Fiverr.com and I would like to know how to gain byers and promote my gig. Any tip would be really helpful for me.

Thank you.

Welcome to the forum! 🙂

Winning over buyers is best thought of as a process. You create a gig the best you can and see how it performs. If performance isn’t great, you look at tweaking things.

Some sellers are able to see buyers requests. These can help you earn orders.

promote my gig

It’s easy to promote your gigs, but difficult to promote them well. Unfortunately, too many people want to be able to just spam their links on social media and earn sales.

Before you promote yourself, it’s a really good idea to work out how you solve needs, how you’re different to your competitors, and what kind of people your service is aimed at. Knowing these things will allow you to market yourself more precisely.

For more info on marketing and promotion, check out this thread:

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Welcome to the forum! 🙂

Winning over buyers is best thought of as a process. You create a gig the best you can and see how it performs. If performance isn’t great, you look at tweaking things.

Some sellers are able to see buyers requests. These can help you earn orders.

promote my gig

It’s easy to promote your gigs, but difficult to promote them well. Unfortunately, too many people want to be able to just spam their links on social media and earn sales.

Before you promote yourself, it’s a really good idea to work out how you solve needs, how you’re different to your competitors, and what kind of people your service is aimed at. Knowing these things will allow you to market yourself more precisely.

For more info on marketing and promotion, check out this thread:

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Thank you so much for the info! 😃

Archived