Fiverr Community Forum

Help for new sellers!

Welcome if you are new to Fiverr. I thought that new sellers might like to see my posts with advice for sellers. Links below!

39 Likes

Hello Rose! Very glad to know that you’ve aimed to help new Fiverr sellers. My name’s Kholmurod, and I am a new seller on Fiverr. I really need help, as my gigs haven’t been sold for almost 5 days now, and I have doubt that I’ve done something wrong, but I can’t figure out what exactly. I would highly appreciate if I could get any help. Thank you!

6 Likes

Hey, welcome to Fiverr. It’s not easy to get your first order on Fiverr especially that there are many people selling on the platform. You will have to stand out so you’d be chosen. For sellers starting on the platform, I encourage you to actively promote your gigs or you can make offers in the buyers requests section. That’s usually where new sellers get their first orders.

Also for your gig, you should reconsider using another platform for your portfolio as I think that URL is not allowed, it may potentially get your gig denied.

You can find the list of approved URLs for gig description here (just scroll down when you open the link):

7 Likes

You’re welcome! I’ll take a look. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much! I appreciate your help.

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Can I share a project with other fiverr freelancer for free just to get some reviews?

1 Like

The only way you get reviews is if someone actually pays for your gig regardless who they are, you cannot give a gig for free and get a review.

I suggest instead that you make a competitive offer in the buyers request section. That’s usually where new sellers get their first buyers.

1 Like

Um…

Source: Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's - #2 by fonthaunt

8 Likes

No, I’m afraid not. You can only rely on proper customers for reviews.

1 Like

I am not sure whether you are talking to me?

2 Likes

Thanks for your help dear

1 Like

You’ve made a thread that only links to your own threads. This is unnecessary and, indeed, redundant.

Plus those threads you link to, the first half of all of them are near identical. That makes them look like self-promotion threads (you outright say “I provide proofreading, editing and writing services on Fiverr.”). It’s great that you want to help newcomers, but talking about yourself makes these “Fiverr Stories” or “My Fiverr Gigs”, not “Tips”.

The first tips isn’t even much of a tip, it’s just general good advice. Differentiation is a foundation of entrepreneurship. The second tip is good, but Fiverr itself already covers most of it in it’s own help pages. The third tip is decent, though still basic business practices, but you provided more details that are not as well known, so that’s good.

8 Likes

Very glad to know that.

1 Like

How to promote gig and get fast order

2 Likes

thanks. I am a new seller

1 Like

There is a steady flow of new sellers joining Fiverr. My only reason for posting my tips/advice is to help those sellers, just as others helped me when I first started on Fiverr. Thanks for your opinion.

1 Like

Welcome! I am also a new seller and I got my first sale last week for phone call. It was amazing and I am still learning and looking forward to get more sale. I wish you success on Fiverr. :blush:

5 Likes

It’s a great way for us(new seller).
This is a inspection for us❤️.

3 Likes

Welcome to fiverr community

2 Likes