Help for orders

digitalwritings

You joined Fiverr in August – five months ago. What actions have you been taking within the last five months to earn your orders? If you haven’t been taking any actions to build your brand, your recognition, customer trust, or even a strong targeted customer base, then you haven’t done anything to earn any orders. Successful sellers get targeted customers, and the customers get you orders.

Who are your target customers, and where are they located?

You joined Fiverr in August – five months ago. What actions have you been taking within the last five months to earn your orders? If you haven’t been taking any actions to build your brand, your recognition, customer trust, or even a strong targeted customer base, then you haven’t done anything to earn any orders. Successful sellers get targeted customers, and the customers get you orders.

Who are your target customers, and where are they located?

Hi jonbaas,

I m a content writer. My target customers are those who want to upgrade their web content, require some blogposts, articles, social media captions and product descriptions. I am from pakistan

Hi jonbaas,

I m a content writer. My target customers are those who want to upgrade their web content, require some blogposts, articles, social media captions and product descriptions. I am from pakistan

Great. Then find those target customers, and convince them to hire you to write content for them.

Archived