Help for the holidays

introsbykatelyn

Hi everyone, This is my first post here and I’m a fairly new seller. This question is for the more seasoned sellers. Do you guys do promotions or discounts for holidays such as Christmas and Halloween if so, How can I update my page to show I’m doing a Holiday special?

How can I update my page to show I’m doing a Holiday special?

I guess the only way is to edit your primary Gig´s image or Gig´s video thumbnail that would show something like “Xmas %” or something.

As far as I know, there aren´t any campaign or seasonal promotion features available on Fiverr in general.

I don’t do any seasonal discounts but I tried to change my gig image to something Halloween/Christmas-themed a month in advance and it increased sales a little bit. Not too much, though, so I don’t bother doing it every year.

What is your profession, I mean are you a graphic designer?

• 2 months later...

When it comes to doing promotions or discounts for holidays, like Christmas, in general, we will create a unique promotion page: such as Christmas and New Year sales page, including some discounts, and some gifts for users.
You can check it to see whether you need to do like us to create a similar one. Hope this can help you out! BTW, wish you a Merry Christmas!

Archived