Help getting my first gig

jhosethrr

Greetings to all of the Fiverr community. I’m a Venezuelan guy who’s launching his freelance career on this platform. So far, nothing has worked. I have experience in what I do (translating texts English - Spanish, and writing content), plus, I’m learning some other stuff that I can use here (create promotional animated videos). Will you please give me any piece of advice? I’m a bit frustrated now. What am I doing wrong? How can I improve my experience here if I don’t get one?

I thank each and every one of you in advance for reading this and for trying to help me.

I might be the nth person asking this, so please be patient.

Jhoseth Rodriguez.

The hardest sale, is the first so I’ve heard. It took quite awhile to get my first one, which was quite recently actually. So I’m not a pro at this by any means, I’ve only sold on two occasions.
The biggest thing that I’ve seen, read, and heard that helps people the most is to self-promote on all types of media platforms. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Blogs, ect. Use hashtags, ask family and friends to share your Fiverr page. Even post in the Fiverr forums! You’ve probably heard this a thousand times, but it does help.

Also, you could always keep improving your Fiverr gigs by creating awesome pictures for them, include portfolios and make sure your gig descriptions are catchy and and clear about what you offer.

I hope I helped at all 🙂

Archived