Help getting my first order

hammadalikhan

I love your “for almost free” programming gig.

How long have you been waiting for your first order, if you don’t mind my asking. Your offers look great to me, and your gig images aren’t bad, either.

One quick edit: “I have done BS in Computer Science” would be read as humorous to a westerner because BS also stands for…nevermind. The correct rendering is “I have a BS in Computer Science.”

Don’t use a stock photo to promote your Android dev service. You’re a developer who has made quite a few apps, right? Demo one of those apps in a video.

You’re also offering lessons via s***e, yet you’ve barely written 5 sentences about it. Make an intro video to introduce yourself and your services. You’re offering lessons via s***e so you shouldn’t be camera shy 😉

I love your “for almost free” programming gig.

How long have you been waiting for your first order, if you don’t mind my asking. Your offers look great to me, and your gig images aren’t bad, either.

One quick edit: “I have done BS in Computer Science” would be read as humorous to a westerner because BS also stands for…nevermind. The correct rendering is “I have a BS in Computer Science.”

@selfors Thank you for reviewing my gig sir. I have corrected what you’ve suggested. I am trying to optimize my gigs as much as i can so that i can get my first order. I haven’t get any order up till now.

Archived