Help Gig Advice?

dougdulaney

Hello,

I seem to be getting up and down sales on my voice over gig. Recently, I had to create a new one because my old one was suspended for wording, but I had been receiving multiple sales each week. Now I get hardly any, even with what I think is an improved gig. Any advice?

Thanks,
Doug

Doug, did they request a modification in the gig you took down, or banned it permanently? It had a good number of reviews, which were certainly helping your sales. Can you get it back up?

Thanks for the response! Unfortunately, the support person told me that once they take it down they cannot reverse it, even though the note requested modification… I found it odd, but I created a new one regardless hoping to get back to where I was.

Thanks for the response! Unfortunately, the support person told me that once they take it down they cannot reverse it, even though the note requested modification… I found it odd, but I created a new one regardless hoping to get back to where I was.

I think you will. You images look great, and you’ve got a great voice. I think it will just take some time. In the meantime, I would suggest adding a new gig every couple of days, as new gigs get extra exposure.

Bet of success to you. 🙂

Archived