Fiverr Community Forum

Help! Gig disappeared from search results

Hello,
I hope you are doing well.

I became level one seller a month ago. And now for past 15 days, my gig just disappeared from search results. I contacted customer support twice but no reply from their side.
It would be great if you can guide me through what should be done here.

Thank you for your time.
Have a nice Day :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Dont worry it’s the same here bro, I got my level 1 at June, I thought it would be a rain of orders coming ahead, but no, there is totally no new order in 2 weeks after, bro.

Then till the start of July, there is some orders and orders started coming…

So I’m sure that there is a temporary drop in ranking when you got promoted to new level for 1-3 week, it’s weird but dont worry. Just leave it. You also can recover quickly by getting some orders from returning clients.

3 Likes

@michaelscottmk6
Oh, Okay.
Thank you so much for the clarification.
I thought there must be some problem with my gig but now, I am relieved. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How are you now bro :smiley: Any new improvement for stats or sales :smiley:

2 Likes

If it disappear, maybe you can try to find out on the next page.
Fiverr did some rotation sometimes to all gig.

2 Likes

You should more active in fiverr

3 Likes

You should spend more time in fiverr. You can also take support and help from support options bottom of the page I think.

2 Likes

@michaelscottmk6
Hey brother,
I received one order from old client but no improvement in my stats.
Hopefully, It will recover after I complete this order.
Thank you Brother. :smiley:

@gunawanguan
Yes, I agree that there is something like rotation of gigs but I tried filtering all gigs with my language and country. My gig is not there.
Hopefully, Fiverr support will reply to my query soon. :crossed_fingers:

@mamun_jely
Thank you. :slight_smile:

@mahmudul_manik
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am also fight same problem. But I will contact fiverr support. They can’t response yet. But I have elder brother who contact fiverr support. And Fiverr reply

For Covid-19 we are support from our support member home situation . For that we will face some issue about our support system . Hope fully we will overcome this situation very soon.

Stay Safe Stay Success. Happy Freelancing :muscle:

1 Like

Let me answer:

"Hello

We have reviewed your account and there are no issues present. We are simply not able to affect your position in search in any way nor disclose the way our algorithms work. All we can guarantee is that your gig will be searchable, whether easily or not is not support can affect.

I hope for your understanding.

Kind regards.
"

I have sent proof of 10 clear evidence why search is not working properly and they ignored everything i said with one simple auto-generate message.

1 Like

@mdnazmul_sobuz
Hopefully, They will reply soon to me as well.
Thank you so much.
Stay safe Brother.

1 Like

@skydesigner
That is not good.
In my case, They did not even reply to my request. It has been 15 days since I sent them request.
Anyway Thank you for your response.
Good Day. :slight_smile:

I once has been told there is a link that can check whether our gig is active or not. But sorry I forgot the link.
Please ask customer support and they will provide that link and check your gig.

If your gig is active, so it must be somewhere there, only we didn’t know what term of search can make it appear.