HELP: Gigs not showing in search results: Told to contact customer support back in 30days

adel_service

Hello,

I noticed my gigs have not been showing in search results for some time now. I contacted customer support and after many mails, was replied and the reply i got was that I should contact them again in 30 days regarding my gigs.

I am really confused.

what do I do?.

Any one here who has same or similar experience?.

Yes my gigs and account was not showing up too when i contact them they replied that my account and all gigs are blocked to show up in search results for suspicious activities i don’t know what i have done i am level 2 with 100% Ratings and more than 150 orders in 2 months

I’m just going by what I see in your gigs and what I see is a lot of very questionable material/practices.

Give you secret website to make $500/day = get rich quick scheme

Give the best traffic software = potential software piracy as I see no proof of ownership

Get shared over 3000 times on top 51 social networks = pure boloney, there is no legitimate way to do that without violating these networks terms of service

If I was going to offer an iffy gig like that I would clear it up with support first.

And, why are you using a picture of Hayden Panatierre for your profile?

Your profile picture I would think should be of you, or a likeness of you, not a famous person. Use a graphic if you don’t want others to know what you really look like, but using a photo of someone famous isn’t kosher. Also, I would imagine that picture is copywritten and you would need permission to use it in order to make money. Yes, you are using the likeness and someone else’s work to earn money.

I would also agree with final, some of the Gigs you offer, especially the get rich quick type one may be a hurdle for you when it comes to being included in the search. But, hey, you seem to be doing OK at any rate! LOL

Yeah…first signed up here three months ago, put a gig up, did a search for it…nothing. No action. Just reactivated it a couple of days ago, did a search for it…it shows up way past gigs like “Write a personalised poem/lyrics”. It’s “I will make your blah photos look amazing”. Same with one where I offer to make an image that looks like your message is skywritten.

I know there’s a huge influx of people, but…

Reply to @gbugmenot101: Yes, you ARE violating their terms of service. I know the methods used to do this (either forced sharing or traffic exchange) and again they are not allowed on virtually any major social media network. The other gigs you listed are violating them as well. Providing proofs has nothing to do with it. Fiverr seems to allow these unless there’re complaints from a network or something, which is why you probably got removed to begin with, doesn’t make it right.

Reply to @finalstep:

but then why only me why this are also not getting blocked the admin kevin said to me that i am still unblocked and he can find me on search and if he’s saying that it means i am not blocked!

and this shares are not forced to and neither we use traffic exchange!

and i would like to tell you that my gig went thru manual review thru fiverr editors and they approved it!

I don’t work for fiverr, I was just speculating on a possible reason. If you got blocked it’s likely because a network complained about this. That would be a reason why only you. You could have gotten unblocked because the network didn’t follow up with the complaint or the person you dealt with in support didn’t have proper information. People who approve gigs can’t possibly be familiar with every single marketing method out there, this is just something I happen to be aware of.

You’re really trying to convince the wrong person here, but i’ll entertain you because i’m bored. The only type of sharing the major networks allow allow is organic. That means you must put out your content and have people willingly click the share button. Getting 3,000 shares for content that’s not targeted to them is first of all also not allowed on many networks (and it’s obviously not targeted since you don’t know what your customers market is until they purchase), but more importantly would require a following in the million range, which you do not have and if you do you would have to have used one of the methods above to build it non-organically, which is again not allowed.

ps. when I go to your page no gigs show up now.

Reply to @finalstep: i have suspended them i contacted fiverr CS they said my this restriction will not going to be lifted so i think its time for me to quit after getting completing 140 orders in 2 months with no single negative feedback very disappointed with fiverr now!

and by the way again i am saying i am not forcing people to share the people who shares messages is done thru network and people have given their permission to get this shares done on their profiles you don’t know the reason why the blocked me up and just blindly making stuffs out of this!

Reply to @fawadyk: I really don’t know why fiverr banned your gigs, I would think support should give you a reason. A lot of the SEO gigs here do violate Google’s policies. If you’re sending backlinks from non-targeted websites, which from the looks of some of your gigs you might be, than it could be the reason. I would ask support for an explanation though.

Reply to @bachas85:

Reply to @finalstep:

Reply to @artemist:

Reply to @fawadyk:

fawadyk and me both are having the same problem fiverr blocked our gigs from searches and they clearly stated me in my support ticket that they will not not going to restore my gigs status in any circumstances i asked them for the reason and they told me my any tickets regarding this will not going to be answered

that’s how fiverr works!

Reply to @finalstep:

Fiverr atleast should provide a reason but no they are not and even not responding to my tickets closed my zendesk support account for no reason.

and please to final step stop hitting blindly you don’t what’s the reason behind it

and if you think social sharing is not allowed then out of 2.8 million gigs atleast 100,000 will be of social sharing including yours too!

http://fiverr.com/finalstep/tweet-your-product-to-my-account-with-3200-followers-and-post-to-5000-facebook-and-myspace-group

and also these

http://fiverr.com/finalstep/give-you-5000-opt-in-targeted-contacts-with-emails-names-phone-numbers-and-full-addresses

as you are sharing someone’s else details without their permissions!

Reply to @gbugmenot101: This topic started because a person asked why their gigs were blocked, as did the last person I replied to. Obviously they were asking for an opinion of other sellers since no one here knows the reason 100%. I looked at the gigs and said what looks fishy about them/the reason they were likely blocked, and gave my opinion as requested, so what are you bitching about?

Regarding my gigs, that is not the same thing at all! The opt-in email gig is not social sharing, that’s a list of subscribers from websites my company owns and those people gave permission to have their information sold to partners. The social gig is me sending a message to my existing followers, I can tell them whatever I want. I’m not having them share the content to their userbase, that part is against tos.

Were you spamming users on fiverr directly? If not than it has to be the service you’re providing that got you banned, I was simply explaining why, don’t know why you’re trying to convince ME otherwise.

Reply to @gbugmenot101: This topic started because a person asked why their gigs were blocked, as did the last person I replied to. Obviously they were asking for an opinion of other sellers since no one here knows the reason 100%. I looked at the gigs and said what looks fishy about them/the reason they were likely blocked, and gave my opinion as requested, so what are you bitching about?

Regarding my gigs, that is not the same thing at all! The opt-in email gig is not social sharing, that’s a list of subscribers from websites my company owns and those people gave permission to have their information sold to partners. The social gig is me sending a message to my existing followers, I can tell them whatever I want. I’m not having them share the content to their userbase, that part is against tos.

Were you spamming users on fiverr directly? If not than it has to be the service you’re providing that got you banned, I was simply explaining why, don’t know why you’re trying to convince ME otherwise.

Reply to @finalstep: 1st of all i haven’t spammed anyone i am having over 150 orders with no negative Feedback’s

2nd important things there is nothing like that what you are saying and regarding your email gig yes it is breaking rules because you are giving someone’s else contact details and if you are saying they have given you permission all 10000 than no one in this world would like to get their personal details spammed up in public

and its a major offense as you are playing with some others privacy!

3rd coming to your social sharing gig you are saying that its your account and you can do whatever you want with your followers then let me tell you this thing is same with my gig too!

People join a tribe and attaches these social profiles giving permission to the network and then these network then so syndication.

if you would like to read about terms then please read TOS of Tribe Pro

Reply to @gbugmenot101: You misread what i said. What I was saying is if you did nothing to violate fiverr’s terms like spam, than it must be the content of your gig. Having positive feedbacks has nothing to do with it.

Regarding my email gig, please read the Can Spam Act. My gig does not violate it, because those people checked off a box allowing this and were given incentives to do so. We have very good lawyers at our company which know what they’re talking about as do I in this case.

Again NO, what I do is make posts, what you do is non-organic sharing. Yes those people may have joined a network allowing this practice, BUT that practice is still against facebook, twitter, and most other social policies (that principle does not apply to email advertising). I know this for a fact. Tribe pro is not owner or affiliated with the social media networks so it’s terms are irrelevant here.

You should really be addressing fiverr with all this though, not me. I tried to help out and point out what was wrong in people’s gigs so they’re could change stuff and get approved. You are clearly too thick headed to listen and instead decided to argue about it like a 10 year old…

Reply to @finalstep: it doesn’t matter if you have lawyers in your company or not regarding your email gig you are not marketing you are actually giving someone’s else contact details you’re selling their personal details that email list might have given you rights to send the marketing emails but they hasn’t given you permission to sell their details to someone else they don’t know!

Your gig is illegal as you’re selling someone’s privacy!

regarding your sharing you said if the people has given permission still doesn’t matter then you’re gig is also violating rules! as then you don’t have the right to share someone’s else stuff as this is against TOS

and in tribe pro people do syndicate someone’s else work manually they decide what to share and what to not on their accounts so they are doing it themselves and there is nothing problem with if there’s a problem the why the hell twitter, facebook, google, stumbleupon, reddit, folkd, slashdot, yahoo, delicious, digg haven’t filed a complaint against tribe pro and get tribe pro banned for breaking their terms of service!

these company are big giants and filing a complaint against tribe pro is too much easy for them!

but why they didn’t? can you answer that?

Reply to @gbugmenot101: It does matter if we have lawyers, because lawyers unlike you know the law and are very careful in approving corporate practices to make sure there’s no lawsuit. So again quit talking about things you clearly know nothing about. Those people gave permission to sell their info, that was part of the agreement that got them discounts from our partners.

They haven’t filed complaints against tribe because it’s probably not worth their time to do so at this stage, in the future they might. There’re numerous companies that do similar thing as tribe pro, it’s probably not in their business model to sue everyone in sight.

Think that was enough time spent on this, so i’m gonna quit answering you because you’re clearly too stupid to take time to learn and too stubborn to listen to any reason, and instead would rather argue with a person who just gave his opinion in a thread where it was requested. Do yourself a favor and stop being so thick headed, it will get you nowhere in the business world.

Sheriff’s Note: Reminder to all: Do keep all posts respectful, constructive and concise so that all visitors can enjoy and benefit from the discussions. Also, this makes it easier for us to collect feedback - both positive and negative.

Archived