Fiverr Forum

Help here crazy buyer!

Hi!

i have deliver the work and the buyer download the image then cancel the order ! :frowning:

So my question is this :

If i chose to decline the order cancellation what’s gonna happen ?

because a week ago i choose that option and they refund the buyer anyway i’m afraid from that to happen!

Thanks! :smiley:

I would try to communicate with the buyer. Ask them why they’re dissatisfied, it may be something you can work out. If you just decline the order cancellation, there is always the chance of them leaving you a neg and then also contacting CS for a refund.

Here is a relevant topic http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/38151/cancellations-how-they-work/p1

Thanks guys really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Bro if buyer cancell the order after your delivery then fiverr ask to you to accept this cancellation OR not when order will cancell then not accept cancellation directly first ask to buyer any reason for cancellation if buyer give you authentic reason then you can cancell this order if you feel buyer do scamming with you and your service are deliverd as you promised then not accept cancellation just complain to fiverr support about this buyer then they will give you solution quickly… :slight_smile:

Reply to @flintoff: That’s what i have did, just waiting for there call !

Thanks !