Fiverr Community Forum

Help? I can't level up!

Hi, I need help since I’m not getting it from the support. I’m terribly frustrated, I have been working really hard to get level 1, by now I did 77 Sales, 100% positive review, no cancellations but my level does not go up! I made a mistake a week after I register here by posting a link to my portfolio, I got 2 warnings until I learnt they work only with Flickr then I erased the link. I wrote down support and they say I can’t level up since I got “too many violations” but I haven’t get any warning after I erased my portfolio and haven’t broke any rule! I only enter here, read my buyers messages, answer and deliver work, thats all!! How come I broke any rule by doing so?? Support told me I will “Eventually level up” , I wrote and said it was a newbie mistake, not done in purpose.

Is this normal? How much time should I wait for that silly mistake?

Thanks in advance!

quote from levels page "You’ve been active on the site for 30 days and completed at least 10 orders while maintaining excellent ratings and a great track record. "

Guess you just have to wait 30 days at least

I’ve been already a month and a half around here, support told me due to that mistake I will have to wait and “eventually” level upm near July 19 when I will have almost 2 months here…

So guessing you got 2 weeks left. I would suggest not to think about it, just keep working and those weeks will just fly by.

Reply to @mgjohn78: Thanks :slight_smile: Yes, I guess there is not much to do about it D: