Help i cant send any message!

lordravi2014

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Generally when that happens… Like stated above… it’s because you are sending everyone messages and spamming.

As for support… be patient. Sometimes they take days to answer. But if you ‘Were’ spamming… it’ll take longer and you still may not get your message feature reactivated for a time. A penalty.

Nobody likes spammers.

On a personal note… I always find it funny that some people think they can spam everyone and still sell gigs. I never buy gigs from spammers. Never. When you annoy somebody they generally don’t buy. Just a tip for all you would=be spammers out there.

• 9 months later...

[****** link removed]

Moderator Note:

To forum readers: This post is regarding a petition to allow sellers to contact buyers directly. The post author is welcome to request this in the Suggestion Box forum but links to external petitions like this are for off-Fiverr discussion.

This is not the appropriate place for your external petition. You may post this information off-Fiverr. Any further posts of this nature will be removed for the same reason. It is not an issue for you to start any petition you wish but it just does not belong here. If you continue your forum posting privileges could be removed.

• 3 years later...

Archived