I’ve got a problem that I have no explanation for. I finished an order and wanted to deliver it, but every time I try the source file get change for a file named Sams_logo.jpg. I thought I had clicked on the wrong file and delivered my order again. This time I was 100% sure I had sent the right file. But Sams_logo.png reappeared on the the new delivery replacing the source file. And in my previous delivery sams_logo.jpg is gone and it’s now showing the right source file I wanted to deliver in the first place.
Note that I have no file named sams_logo.jpg on my computer.
Edit: The customer accepted the delivery, because they didn’t need the source file, and told me they would not download that suspicious logo file. I contacted CS since I’m scared my account have been compromised.