HELP! I have 15 orders, lol

So, I want to temporarily suspend ALL Of my gigs because I have 15 orders and its ridiculous

I go months without ONE, and 15 ALL AT ONCE…

I have a large pile of laundry in the corner, I worked 15 hours straight yesterday…

I needs a break after i finish these :expressionless:

Do i really have to go through and hit “suspend” on all of them???

Guess those tax returns are coming in, lol. I think you will have to suspend by hand one by one.

Reply to @arnevb: Can you do that mid-order?

Suspend what? Your gigs? 15 orders? Unbelievable! Am striving hard to get my first order and you’r suspending yours?(am jealous)

:’( If I change the order length, then people will be like “ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS AND NOTHING RAWRARFWAFRWARAW” lol

I guess I’ll just suspend them all ~_~

but I want this as a feature, fiverr!! Suspend all due to having too many orders :’(

I’m not too sure how much suspending gigs affects your ranking. I’ve suspended mine on a regular basis but never had problems when I put them back up. I think someone asked Fiverr Support about this and got a reply, but don’t know where it is on the forum.

I’d considered extending the delivery time first. That’s always the first thing that I do when I consider suspending. If people complain about the delivery time, that’s their problem; I politely inform them that the longer delivery time ensures the highest quality - if they really want it quick, they can pay the extra for the extra fast option.

aingham69 said: I'm not too sure how much suspending gigs affects your ranking. I've suspended mine on a regular basis but never had problems when I put them back up.

Same here, I suspended all of mine and didn't use Fiverr for a few months, came back about a week or so again and resumed them. Still got my level one status.

Even if the estimated delivery time is changed, it will be applied to next orders, not to the ones which are already placed before the time was changed. Suspending a gig is like deleting it because after you re-activate it, there are at least 90% chances that your gig will be kicked at the bottom. After all, fiverr has to take care of fresh created gigs and help them come in front, keep other sellers with high ratings in front,etc… The buyers who search for gigs by entering keywords in search facility will not get your gig within a range of 4-5 pages. Buyers don’t go beyond that if they get someone appropriate in earlier pages. If your gig is the one which has 100% monopoly, then you do not need to worry, otherwise keep on cancelling the orders you can’t deliver on time using mutual cancellation but do not suspend your gig.

Wow, 15 orders. I dont see the problem.