Fiverr Forum

Help! I Have No Orders! - Well, Here's What I Did

From a Freelancer and housing prospective. :sweat_smile:

Thank you so much for sharing your story. Your profile looks cohesive and professional.

This helped me realize I also need to not become lazy and keep my sites updated and analyzing the trends. I’m glad you got the improvement you were looking for and hope you keep it up. Best of luck to you.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! this was really inspiring for me! i was out of fiverr for some reasons and it has been months i aint having orders! i know i need to start fresh, i hope i will be able to do so! Thanks!

1 Like

Move to Canada! Actually, wait to see who becomes Prime Minister first.

6 Likes

I can’t move to Canada. My sister already beat me too it. :frowning: . Also, my Chihuahua doesn’t like snow, cold, rain, geese, or long distance flights.

That said, feel free to invite me to dinner or a short (free) vacation whenever you like. :wink:

I can offer fee bnb on Malta to return the favor. Just take note that breakfast can sometimes be served at 6pm.

8 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to share your story! props :slight_smile:

Great post, took the first step to edit my Gig today, design New image, change some description and the likes. Hoping to see improvements soon.

Thanks

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your suggestion @cyaxrex

This is quite motivating, Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

@cyaxrex then if we should not send buyer request then how can we get order?could you please share your opinion

4 Likes

@cyaxrex a few days back I implemented your recommendations and have already seen a lot of progress !

5 Likes

Thanks King @cyaxrex

1 Like

Thanks for your great tips post.

3 Likes

Very Nice Post. All Clear :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! Great and valuable story.

2 Likes

fantastic ! I should follow you

Hey, Cy! :sunglasses: Yup! It’s been that long hahaha.
Thanks for sharing a picture of Dax she looks happy. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks for the information!

3 Likes

If I change my gig pic then my gig needs to approval or not?can I chnge my gig anytime?

1 Like

Thank you for sharing~ I am following your advice and slowing changing my gigs, I can already see an improvement. I’ll come back with more thanks after I receive my first order~

2 Likes