Help - I have submitted 10 offers, but did not get order till now

shubham958958

Perhaps you should change how you submit, i.e. your bid proposal.

I used this function often to hire sellers. At least 90% or more bids on Buyer’s Request is so bad, I delete it. I only get like one or two good, if any, on BR.

If you are not getting hired, than you are probably the 90%. The one or two good bids really stand out.

Perhaps you should change how you submit, i.e. your bid proposal.

I used this function often to hire sellers. At least 90% or more bids on Buyer’s Request is so bad, I delete it. I only get like one or two good, if any, on BR.

If you are not getting hired, than you are probably the 90%. The one or two good bids really stand out.

this is amazing to know… can you kindly reveal to us components that will make you pick a particular bid from the buyer request section… i mean its composition…

Hello friends,

I am new on Fiverr…

please help me to enhance my work…

I have submitted 10 offers, but did not get order till now.

How can I impress buyers and get order from him…

One very easy to remedy component (only recently, a female buyer kindly left that as a tip for sellers (I won´t link the post as it went off-topic very much)), since your opening post looks as if it might be relevant:

How can I impress buyers and get order from him

Not all buyers are men. If you address buyers with “Hello Sir” in your offers, chances that female buyers will delete your offer right after reading that before even reading the first sentence are high.

Actually, without going into the reasons, I think many male buyers will delete such an offer directly too.

Search the forum for more tips on how to write successful offers. 🔍 You´re by far not the first one who asked this and there are a lot of relevant posts on the forum, here´s a good one to start:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Buyer Requests - how to get the gig!

Have you been struggling to get orders? Then you've probably looked at the Buyer Request section a few times now, and maybe you've sent a few offers. As a buyer whose posted requests before, here are some tips for how to actually appeal to the...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 34 ❤

One very easy to remedy component (only recently, a female buyer kindly left that as a tip for sellers (I won´t link the post as it went off-topic very much)), since your opening post looks as if it might be relevant:

How can I impress buyers and get order from him

Not all buyers are men. If you address buyers with “Hello Sir” in your offers, chances that female buyers will delete your offer right after reading that before even reading the first sentence are high.

Actually, without going into the reasons, I think many male buyers will delete such an offer directly too.

Search the forum for more tips on how to write successful offers. 🔍 You´re by far not the first one who asked this and there are a lot of relevant posts on the forum, here´s a good one to start:

Buyer Requests - how to get the gig!

Have you been struggling to get orders? Then you've probably looked at the Buyer Request section a few times now, and maybe you've sent a few offers. As a buyer whose posted requests before, here are some tips for how to actually appeal to the...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 34 ❤

Ok , I understand … Thanks for explaining …

this is amazing to know… can you kindly reveal to us components that will make you pick a particular bid from the buyer request section… i mean its composition…

can you kindly reveal to us components that will make you pick a particular bid from the buyer request section

On the last one I submitted, in order to make sure the seller actually read and understood the requirement, I asked them to include something on the bid. It was an article writing gig that required a bid of research.

“Include the name of one hyena under Kevin’s care.” (Or, something to that effect).

Out of close to 40 bids: 50% didn’t give me any name, 25% gave me the wrong name.

It wasn’t that hard to do, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram or even Google would have revealed it in less than 1 minute.

They were too busy telling me about themselves and NOT telling me what they can do for me. [This may sound mean, but I don’t care about you. I’m paying you to tell me what you can do for me.]

Remember one thing for your entire Fiverr journey:

Conversion rates from buyer requests will always be very low. If I have sent 100 buyer requests, maybe I got 10-15 orders, maybe more but that is even when I’m a Level 2 Seller so don’t worry and continue to send requests.

Another tip is to send custom proposals and not templates.

Remember one thing for your entire Fiverr journey:

Conversion rates from buyer requests will always be very low. If I have sent 100 buyer requests, maybe I got 10-15 orders, maybe more but that is even when I’m a Level 2 Seller so don’t worry and continue to send requests.

Absolutely agree! At least 50% are templates that drone on and on about nothing - - that is relevant to the request.

can you kindly reveal to us components that will make you pick a particular bid from the buyer request section

On the last one I submitted, in order to make sure the seller actually read and understood the requirement, I asked them to include something on the bid. It was an article writing gig that required a bid of research.

“Include the name of one hyena under Kevin’s care.” (Or, something to that effect).

Out of close to 40 bids: 50% didn’t give me any name, 25% gave me the wrong name.

It wasn’t that hard to do, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram or even Google would have revealed it in less than 1 minute.

They were too busy telling me about themselves and NOT telling me what they can do for me. [This may sound mean, but I don’t care about you. I’m paying you to tell me what you can do for me.]

Thanks a lot… This is quite revealing…

7 Tips Get Orders from Buyer request . guaranteed 10% to 30% Conversion

well if you are new seller. its hard to get direct order for first few days, buyer request option can be a great source for you to get some orders ! but as you can see maybe in a single buyer request there are 40/50 people applied before. how can you...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 83 ❤

Absolutely agree! At least 50% are templates that drone on and on about nothing - - that is relevant to the request.

There’s one other thing tho… Its it advisable to fill in the amount for the job and the duration when sending a bid on BR… Cos personally i just put in $5 and 1 day as default… What’s your thought on this?

There’s one other thing tho… Its it advisable to fill in the amount for the job and the duration when sending a bid on BR… Cos personally i just put in $5 and 1 day as default… What’s your thought on this?

Depends on what the buyer is looking for on the request.

I am rarely in a hurry, but I can’t speak for others.

Be careful when your bidding $5. You may end up doing 40 hours of work for that price. I suggest you bid what you feel it’s worth.

Be reasonable, real & honest buyers won’t take you seriously if you underbid.

1 - ebook cover for $5.00 is reasonable (if buyer gives you the stock photos)

Proofread 10,000 words for $5.00 is a joke. I delete those.

Cos personally i just put in $5 and 1 day as default… What’s your thought on this?

Try to send a realistic quote.

I don’t try to outbid others. I know what my service is worth and I’m not willing to provide it for less. If I don’t get orders then I focus on my other income sources. You should know how much you need to charge per hour to pay your bills. If it’s not worth it then move on to something else.

Proofread 10,000 words for $5.00 is a joke. I delete those.

I agree. I’m also a buyer and quite often I skip ridiculous offers such as 2500 words for $5. Either the seller is desperate or in worst case scenario seller knows that their 2500 words are worth only $5.

• 2 years later...

Some people are offering like we are robots not a human. They think we will work for them in free of cost… I found a request. 9000 words article with seo in 20$… well done… we write a book in 20 $…

@waqarmalkani You are replying 2 years later. Maybe you didn’t notice.

The moderators don’t like to see old posts resurrected.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

• 1 year later...

I submitted 33 request over 6 days. I got 3 replies, and 2 orders by 2 of them.

I think it’s a matter of submitting to them only if you meet their requirements. The buyer’s request is rare, and seldom appear on my end… when they do, I reply only if I can do what they ask for.

Many buyers don’t really know what they want.

Archived