Fiverr Community Forum

Help! I made a typo in buyer Feedback

Hello Fiverr gurus! I’m wondering if anybody can help me with this question. I rated a buyer and had a typo which is important to be corrected. Is there any way that can be done, after the rating has already been posted? Thank you in advance! I really want to correct this

6 Likes

Unfortunately once its posted, there is no way to change it.

Ohhhhhh nooooo (hand smack on forehead) … well that’s very disappointing… considering autocorrect goes rampant sometimes on people’s devices, it sure would be nice if we had one minute to make a quick correction before the thing went live? Hopefully the five stars is more than enough of a reflection of my happiness and that my typo of saying “unresponsive” rather than “responsive” will not affect my buyer in any negative way. Honestly this is just not cool that you cannot make a minor adjustment to at least the text. Oh well, hopefully someday that will be something that is addressed. Thank you so much for responding, I have been looking for almost an hour for an answer and no post seem to be out there about this that I can find- so thank YOU! :grin:

1 Like

Yeah It kind of sucks, even as a seller haha. And no problem, I’m here to help!

1 Like

Hey, it happens sometimes… You can try to contact support and explain them what happened and why you’d want to fix it and I am sure they will allow you to fix that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a great suggestion, I have tried to find a straightforward email address to send to, but it seems as though I have to Wade through a bunch of f a q’s first, and I’ve just never been able to get to a point where I can send a message.:thinking:

1 Like

I read on the Forum that exactly this happened and the seller was allowed to change the review.

I just read your review of your buyer. I see why you want to change it.

In case you still haven’t found the CS email address, here it is: support@fiverr.com

You could also message the buyer, apologize and let them know this was caused by autocorrect and that you are trying to fix it. But before sending the message, my advice would be to read the TOS to make sure your message would not be marked as spam or harassment.