Fiverr Community Forum

Help.....I need orders. Please Help me

Hi, I am Sanayet Form Bangladesh. i am new to fiverr. I tried but have not got any order. Please help me on this.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

5 Likes

Thanks for share with us

2 Likes

I don’t really see you “trying”. You have leas than one minute read time on the forum which means that you came here only to create this topic and didn’t even bother to read all other amazing advices that was given so many times.

YOU need to invest YOUR time into educating yourself on how to get orders etc. After all it’s only your business and your responsibility.

As long as you not doing anything to help yourself no else will be able to sort it out for you.

7 Likes

Share your gig social Media platform and share others platform you can reach a maximum buyers then you get order. Best of luck

Can You explain how to share our gigs on social media. how our sharing will be effective for a new seller.

1 Like

If you follow the instructions , you can get orders 100 percent .

1. Use attracting title by use proper keywords .
    2)Use attractive thumbnails for your Gig .
    3)Use video as well for your Gig.
    4)Attractive Description and explain about your services in proper way.
    5)Online most of the time.
    6)Decrease your prices .

If you follow all these instructions you can get orders !
Read others peoples tips from this link as well : https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/top-10-tips-for-new-fiverr-sellers .

Thanks

1 Like

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

Hi there @arhamarian, welcome to the Forum, best of luck on your journey… if you want to succeed you need to read the rules and ToS, best of luck!! :smiley:

Warmly, Humberto
tenor

Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Linkedin this is best share site

1 Like