Help i used a fake name and want to change it

blackwhitebg

I made a Fiverr account and used a fake name because it was my first time here.

My Fiverr gigs are doing very well and now I realized I’m using a fake name. The PayPal linked with it uses my real name.

Luckily I haven’t run into problems yet, but I want to change my name. I’m scared talking to customer service might lock my account, because it’s against ToS. It’s an honest mistake on my behalf. What should I do?

If you’re talking about the “Full Name” field I think it lets you change that (click on the profile icon, go to “settings” and change it there and click “save changes”). If you’re talking about your username they won’t mind (I think as long as someone has written a person’s name there that isn’t them etc.) as if you went to CS they can see the name you’ve written in the full name field.

If you’re talking about the “Full Name” field I think it lets you change that (click on the profile icon, go to “settings” and change it there and click “save changes”). If you’re talking about your username they won’t mind (I think as long as someone has written a person’s name there that isn’t them etc.) as if you went to CS they can see the name you’ve written in the full name field.

It nowhere to be found in the settings. You can only change the email.

It nowhere to be found in the settings. You can only change the email.

It nowhere to be found in the settings.

Are you using the Chrome browser? In the settings page it’s letting me change the “full name” field and that field is shown above the email field, though I haven’t tried saving it after changing it. Or are you talking about the username field?

Archived