HELP! Identity verification doesn't work

lk_611

Question

Hello everyone,

Fiverr asked me to verify my identity. That is no problem to me, but the verification site just won’t work. I need to upload my documents, but the site doesn’t do anything. I need to click on a button, but the button is basically dead. I tried for hours, refreshed the site a million times but it is still the same. I already contacted the support, but I didn’t get an answer yet. I got much money on pending clearance and I can’t afford to lose the money I worked for. But I just see no option to upload the documents if the site where I should do that is just dead.

Can anyone help?

Thank you very much.

• Like 16
  • Sad 1

18 answers to this question

Hello everyone,

Fiverr asked me to verify my identity. That is no problem to me, but the verification site just won’t work. I need to upload my documents, but the site doesn’t do anything. I need to click on a button, but the button is basically dead. I tried for hours, refreshed the site a million times but it is still the same. I already contacted the support, but I didn’t get an answer yet. I got much money on pending clearance and I can’t afford to lose the money I worked for. But I just see no option to upload the documents if the site where I should do that is just dead.

Can anyone help?

Thank you very much.

You can read this post . It will help you to pass the verification process .

After having had a very intense/busy last week, I expected today to be a lazy Sunday — one of seclusion and contemplation. But — oh, no! Life would be too easy (too boring even) if everything went your way, am I right? wink" alt="wink As soon as I wake up, I usually check my mobile phone for notifications (I have ALL Fiverr notifications enabled, btw). Sometimes, I also open the Fiverr App just in case there is a notification hiding inside the A…

I already contacted the support, but I didn’t get an answer yet.

Sometime they take time to response. Do not worry .Wait for their response.

I got much money on pending clearance and I can’t afford to lose the money I worked for.

If you can not pass the verification process and fiverr restrict your account then you do not need to worry about your earned money. You can withdraw those revenue after the clearance.

• Like 13

The notification I got says “Please take a moment to verify your identity within 14 days. After 14 days your account will be restricted from creating gigs, receiving new orders and withdrawing funds”. So my money would be gone, just because their verification website doesn’t work. That is an big issue.

• Like 10

The notification I got says “Please take a moment to verify your identity within 14 days. After 14 days your account will be restricted from creating gigs, receiving new orders and withdrawing funds”. So my money would be gone, just because their verification website doesn’t work. That is an big issue.

So my money would be gone, just because their verification website doesn’t work. That is an big issue.

Other sellers are verifying their accounts. And As I told wait for the support’s reply. If their website has any issue they will fix it…

And As I already mentioned you will not lose your money if your account got restricted .You can withdraw those money after clearance. And if your account got disabled then You can withdraw the revenue after 90 days of suspension . So in both options you are getting your money …

• Like 8

Hello everyone,

Can anyone help?

Thank you very much.

Can anyone help?

Here’s what worked for one seller:

Hi Vickie slight_smile I have been all over the place for quite a while, so I am sorry for not being on the forums more often to help make fun of the Mek Sels. I finally figured out what was wrong with my verification. Apparently the page they send you to after the QR code isn’t the right page, and you have to reopen the page on a browser in order to actually get the buttons functional. I was finally able to verify my ID and post pictures of my ugly mug, lol

Good luck!

• Like 15

You can read this post . It will help you to pass the verification process .

After having had a very intense/busy last week, I expected today to be a lazy Sunday — one of seclusion and contemplation. But — oh, no! Life would be too easy (too boring even) if everything went your way, am I right? wink" alt="wink As soon as I wake up, I usually check my mobile phone for notifications (I have ALL Fiverr notifications enabled, btw). Sometimes, I also open the Fiverr App just in case there is a notification hiding inside the A…

I already contacted the support, but I didn’t get an answer yet.

Sometime they take time to response. Do not worry .Wait for their response.

I got much money on pending clearance and I can’t afford to lose the money I worked for.

If you can not pass the verification process and fiverr restrict your account then you do not need to worry about your earned money. You can withdraw those revenue after the clearance.

pass the verification process and fiverr restrict your account then you do need to worry about your earned

Don’t worry about the restriction, if it ever happens. When the verification system was not working for me. My account was restricted, but after a fix was applied by one nice Customer Care Representative.i verified with my international passport and my account came to life within 2 minutes.

• Like 9

pass the verification process and fiverr restrict your account then you do need to worry about your earned

Don’t worry about the restriction, if it ever happens. When the verification system was not working for me. My account was restricted, but after a fix was applied by one nice Customer Care Representative.i verified with my international passport and my account came to life within 2 minutes.

That’s good to know. Thanks

• Like 9

i have the problem help me please

I solved the problem by installing the “Mobile View Switcher” add-on for Firefox. Just open Fiverr and tell the add-on to switch to the mobile view. With this mobile view it worked, but in the app and in the desktop version it didn’t.

• Like 9

i already gave the information needed. id photo and other requirements. but still it says that verify the account… what should i do?

Try asking to the support service, open a ticket. I’m still waiting for them to give me another attempt to verify myself…

• Like 8

Firstly you will  clear cache from your browser.

At Fiverr,  community safe for everyone, which is why we routinely ask sellers to verify their identity with an official government ID—you will only ask this once.

To verify your identity:

1. You will need to add a photo of an official government ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.) from a list of documents available to you—depending on your country of residence.
  2. After uploading your ID, you’ll be asked to take a selfie.
    Your selfie and ID must match and belong to you in order to complete the process.
  • Like 7

On 8/5/2020 at 9:12 PM, lk_611 said:

I solved the problem by installing the “Mobile View Switcher” add-on for Firefox. Just open Fiverr and tell the add-on to switch to the mobile view. With this mobile view it worked, but in the app and in the desktop version it didn’t.

Great Solution! Hope this information will help others.

• Like 5