HELP! im not creative

Hi so I’m new to the site and I’m impressed by all the designs that are showing but I have no idea what kind of logo I want… I currently have a logo but I lost the files for it so now I have to get a new one. I suppose change or improvements are always good.

I’m not very artistic in the slightest so if there is anyone willing to take on the challenge of showing me some examples of what you can do for me that would be awesome. even if its just improving my current logo to look better and more professional id be happy (Y)

you can see my logo here www.ocdetails.co.uk

I’ve had bad experiences with logo designers hence the logo I have I ended up making myself so like I said if there’s anyone with the creativity to take it on without my input of what I want etc that would be great. if I like it I like it if I don’t ill tell you its pretty much how I work. my budget is upto £60.

You can Search on Fiverr.com for your logo or you can post a Job on Buyer Request

Hi Jason!
I’ll redesign your logo and create a new persuasive logo for you (2 logos 1 redesign and 1 new, in reasonable price ). You can check my work on my profile,
Here’s the link that will straight take you to my profile.

https://www.fiverr.com/mateenamc21/design-unique-persuasive-creative-professional-logo

A I’m new on fiverr but I’m an expert Graphic Designer, I offer you 100% satisfaction with money back guarantee. Thanks.
Abdul Mateen.