Help improve my gig. Done my best but gigs are not performing great

miniwrites

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will write travel and tourism articles
In the gig description:
“Sufficient Information To Keep User Engage” could be “Sufficient Information to keep the User Engaged”

Gig: I will do hindi to english and english to hindi translation
In the gig description:
It contains a URL that isn’t in the list of approved URLs.

In your skills list on your profile it says “Translaton” instead of “Translation”.

Your gigs “write SEO friendly blog post” and “write high quality SEO blog post” have titles that might be too similar.

You could try using different gig images for some of the gigs (eg. if it might make people more likely to click on them).

If you aren’t getting orders keep sending offers to buyer requests that you can do well.

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will write travel and tourism articles

In the gig description:

“Sufficient Information To Keep User Engage” could be “Sufficient Information to keep the User Engaged”

Gig: I will do hindi to english and english to hindi translation

In the gig description:

It contains a URL that isn’t in the list of approved URLs.

In your skills list on your profile it says “Translaton” instead of “Translation”.

Your gigs “write SEO friendly blog post” and “write high quality SEO blog post” have titles that might be too similar.

You could try using different gig images for some of the gigs (eg. if it might make people more likely to click on them).

If you aren’t getting orders keep sending offers to buyer requests that you can do well.

Thanks a lot! Your suggestions helped a lot. I did the highlighted changes. Once again, thanks a lot for your time.

Archived