Help Improve my GIG Please!

pentesterx

Help Me Improving My GIG Please

Been 2 months and I still don’t have any orders.
Experts out there please help and let me know what can I do to Improve my GIG?

If Clients are looking for someone who has lots of reviews before Ordering. Then how do I even get any orders?
Without orders, I will never get any reviews. I am still not giving up but I need some help.

My GIG is now showing up on 4th page for Wordpress website design.
https://www.fiverr.com/share/bdK58N

Thank you,
Suraj

Your prices for a new seller are much too high for one thing.

Have you bothered to look at your images?

Take out all those check marks in the description.

If I were looking for a site and saw the images as I scrolled through I would leave. See if you can see what I saw that would make me do that. Look at your images.

Your prices for a new seller are much too high for one thing.

Have you bothered to look at your images?

Take out all those check marks in the description.

If I were looking for a site and saw the images as I scrolled through I would leave. See if you can see what I saw that would make me do that. Look at your images.

Hey, I will consider all the points you said and improve them.

Will lower the prices, Remove checkmark’s from the description.

Will change my gig images. Should I change all of them? I have changed my images more than 5-6 times in the last 2 months.

Thank you for your suggestions. Will help me a lot.

Help Me Improving My GIG Please

Been 2 months and I still don’t have any orders.

Experts out there please help and let me know what can I do to Improve my GIG?

If Clients are looking for someone who has lots of reviews before Ordering. Then how do I even get any orders?

Without orders, I will never get any reviews. I am still not giving up but I need some help.

My GIG is now showing up on 4th page for Wordpress website design.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/bdK58N

Thank you,

Suraj

n 4th page for Wordpress website desi

add more gig images and inprove image quality.

review other relevant gigs and update gig imformation

reduce prices of gigs

Hi, you can review below link to get more information about creating Gigs and Fiverr tips. It really helps me to get through it. Hope this will help to anyone who is looking for tips in Fiverr. Have a great day!!!

Hi everyone! It’s been a while since I posted last. I am checking out new threads on a daily basis, but I thought I’d spend some time away from posting/responding as I wanted to focus on a couple of things I am working on since last year. So, this post is more like an on-going AMA session, though a bit asynchronous. Here’s the deal: I want to help by giving back to the community. I have a couple of projects in the works, creating some courses and maybe even a gig that will help sellers of a…

• 4 months later...

Hi, you can review below link to get more information about creating Gigs and Fiverr tips. It really helps me to get through it. Hope this will help to anyone who is looking for tips in Fiverr. Have a great day!!!

Hi everyone! It’s been a while since I posted last. I am checking out new threads on a daily basis, but I thought I’d spend some time away from posting/responding as I wanted to focus on a couple of things I am working on since last year. So, this post is more like an on-going AMA session, though a bit asynchronous. Here’s the deal: I want to help by giving back to the community. I have a couple of projects in the works, creating some courses and maybe even a gig that will help sellers of a…

thank you 😍

• 1 month later...

What can I do to improve my gig? I’ve just started, so it’s understandable that I’m not getting recognition right away. However, I’m not getting many impressions, and even fewer clicks. I’ve even done a bit of promoting on social media, but nothing is working. what can I do? can you please give me ideas? also, should I agree to people when they want to tell me their requirements through calls?

https://www.fiverr.com/wixmaker101/design-a-wix-website-for-anything-you-need?funnel=af53651c-2e0c-4b48-bf60-e85efeb2bed1

(p.s. I would rather not use my face or give out my personal details, which is why I’m going as wixmaker and not my name)

Archived