Help in exam for client

doresk

Question

9 answers to this question

No, that service is not allowed on Fiverr and if you are caught doing it you could get a warning or even get your account banned. Don’t do it!

From TOS:

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

• Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers

but there are a lot of gigs at fiverr who offering help in assignments

And they do not last long. Someone always reports them and soon the seller disappears.

If you saw someone get away with robbing a bank, so you then went and robbed a bank, would the police say it was okay for you to do so?

And they do not last long. Someone always reports them and soon the seller disappears.

If you saw someone get away with robbing a bank, so you then went and robbed a bank, would the police say it was okay for you to do so?

Oh thanks, a lot of people offering help in assignments so I also make a gig but now i will remove it.

actually I am new at freelancing so I dont know what is allowed and what is prohibited.

As it is said before in these messages, a big NO! Don’t help with any institutions or schools work or home work, whether is is an online school or actual school. It is illegal and Fiverr do not allow it.

I had that once. A client asked for a lesson and when I got online, he upload an online English test, which he wanted me to do (mind-you)! After a few minutes I realized that this chap just wanted me to do his test for him. I then found out it was illegal anyway. (one of my first lessons).

Archived