Fiverr Community Forum

Help in Gig improving

Hi guys can anyone help me, i just got a new Gig and i need to improve it. If you can write me tips or send it to friends it will be verry nice

my Gig url: https://www.fiverr.com/arieldavid759/design-for-you-almost-free

1 Like

I would change the wording that says “almost free” as it tells me I’m going to get something cheap and that could mean poor quality.

I would also dump the reference in your big package to unlimited revisions.

If I can hire you for something “cheap” and get unlimited revisions at the same time, expect to spend a lot of time making dozens of revisions for me for no extra pay.

See what I’m getting at here?

On your profile you say “12 years old” but the Fiverr Terms of Service says:

This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Fiverr services.

In the gig description there’s a couple of spelling mistakes in the first line.

Honestly if you really are 12/13, your skills aren’t too bad (better than mine for sure! - but I think you need a bit more practice before you can really work as a professional graphic artist! But there’s nothing wrong with that!
Unfortunately with how (people who have 10+ years of experience) are selling designs for the same price even how cheap you are might not get you too many sales. Try to focus on quality - take a few online classes, for example. Your gig might not get much traffic because there’s a lot of competition. You have to stand out from the crowd! With some practice (and ditching the 'work for almost free wording I’m sure that you’ll get there!
“Level up” your skills and gigs so you can compete with the big guys!

2 Likes

Thank you, i repaired my Gig can you say if now its ok?

Yeah i will repair it thank’s