HELP! Joined Fiverr 1 Month Ago, No Messages NO orders

song_promotion

Hello I am Sristy Dutta, I am a professional editor and i joined Fiverr on 3rd May 2020.

As soon as i joined here i made my gig, i love making animation lyrics videos so i made the gig and choose the most relevant gig category which is Video & Animation and the subcategory which is Lyrics and Music Videos and then i wrote everything about how i will complete the work in the discription and finally i uploaded some videos of my work and published the gig.

After publishing the gig i got the notification from Fiverr that they won’t show the gig statics and i found out that it’s happening with everyone so i got relaxed. I was extremely excited and used top be online 24/7 waiting for messages from buyers and my first order in Fiverr.

1 Week passed no messages and no order. another weeak passed and same thing no messages and no orders, i started loosing hope and now more than 1 month have passed i haven’t received a single message or a order, now i don’t know what to do and i have only one option to ask for help in Fiverr forum, Please everyone help me i really don’t know what to do.

Gig : https://www.fiverr.com/share/qbNXGl

Nothing can be done. Is is matter of luck and coincidence.

We are like stores on the street and 1000 of people walking by. Why one enter others don’t? Who knows.

Lower prices - no orders.
Higher prices - no orders.
Your GIG on the first page - no orders.
Your GIG on the last page - no orders.
You send 10 BR daily - no orders.

TRS badge - no orders.

Simply, no orders unless you are lucky.

Those who have services that apply for returning customers are having some orders, others ar just come down to luck.

5 years ago you had 1000 sellers for 700 buyers.

Now you have 1000 sellers on 100 buyers. It is just reality that every day 900 of us will strikeout.

Suggest you check out the competition in your category re pricing, as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

As this is in the category Improve My Gig suggest you add your Fiverr gig or profile link to your post above, as that is allowed in this category.

The kind of service i provide is a very hard working work, usually the price starts from 100$ but i am giving it to the lowest of 40$ but still no response and thanks for the information, i have edited the post and added a link of my gig page.

We are like stores on the street and 1000 of people walking by. Why one enter others don’t? Who knows.

TRS badge - no orders.

Those who have services that apply for returning customers are having some orders, others ar just come down to luck.

Now you have 1000 sellers on 100 buyers. It is just reality that every day 900 of us will strikeout.

I have some of my friends who also works in fiverr, one of them make logo and other two works as a spokeperson, they are doing great here and they are the one who suggested me to make a account in Fiverr, maybe i amthe unlucky one among my friends.

Two things you can do, you can wait >> be a spectator or you can go out there and promote your GIG.

It all comes down to how much you want that first sale.

Opportunities do not come by chance, or luck. Opportunity in a crowded market is made. Create your own opportunity.

Two things you can do, you can wait >> be a spectator or you can go out there and promote your GIG.

Opportunities do not come by chance, or luck. Opportunity in a crowded market is made. Create your own opportunity.

You are right and i have used instagram to promote my gig but as i am not able to see the gig statistics i don’t know if they are seeing it or not and i think my gig is in the very last page of the search box that’s why i am not getting any order. I think i haven’t make the gig properly like the gig video or pictures are not good enough for the buyer. Should i change the photos and Video of my gig?

one of them make logo

they are doing great here

That is great for them.

I do graphic design, mainly logos joined during COVID, but so far… not even enough to buy food.

So, the links you got above is cute, but as I said, luck and coincidence is a success here when you are new.

out there and promote your GIG.

And where is this out there?

i have been patience since a month and more now i need a solution

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

I fully support you for sharing these links, but we have reached the point where nothing helps, nothing works. It is all down to luck.

Too many sellers, not enough buyers.

We have people who follow all the tips from the links and still have no orders for months so my statement stands:

Getting orders and earning money if you are new is result of luck. (I am referring only towards skilled people)

one of them make logo

they are doing great here

That is great for them.

I do graphic design, mainly logos joined during COVID, but so far… not even enough to buy food.

So, the links you got above is cute, but as I said, luck and coincidence is a success here when you are new.

out there and promote your GIG.

And where is this out there?

You are a Graphics designer yourself, what do you think about my gig video? Is it professional enough for the competition here. I need some genuine advice as i can modify them.

You are a Graphics designer yourself, what do you think about my gig video? Is it professional enough for the competition here. I need some genuine advice as i can modify them.

It is great, your GIG is excellent.

But, look at this quirky situation: You get buyer and he wants to know what software are you using.

You say Adobe and he goes: can you provide evidence you have paid licence, i do not want to work with person using illegal software?

You read this while I look for the link, i will put it here -

It is great, your GIG is excellent.

But, look at this quirky situation: You get buyer and he wants to know what software are you using.

You say Adobe and he goes: can you provide evidence you have paid licence, i do not want to work with person using illegal software?

You read this while I look for the link, i will put it here -

So i should i attach some pictures of the ongoing works in the gig page or should i just send the prove as a picture? I mean what should i do if it actually happens?

So i should i attach some pictures of the ongoing works in the gig page or should i just send the prove as a picture? I mean what should i do if it actually happens?

I cant find the topic, and I am in quarantine so two days ago could actually be last Christmas… I have no idea what day it is. I have my receipt for purchase that I blacked out.

But yes, since you are openly claiming you use Adobe some will probably ask for evidence is it legal Adobe.

The kind of service i provide is a very hard working work, usually the price starts from 100$ but i am giving it to the lowest of 40$ but still no response and thanks for the information, i have edited the post and added a link of my gig page.

You send a 10 buyer request daily… You get your first order as soon as possible.

TRS badge - no orders.

Hardwork is change the luck. So we hardly trying to get a order we get succes.

The reality is that it’s easier to find a job than sitting here waiting for an order for $ 5 which will take your all day if not more. You may notice that out of all sellers only 1% succeeds. This is very bad statistics for all of us but it is a reality.

Some real tips to help you:

1. Be the best in your field.
  2. Ask your friends to make several orders with you. This way you will get the first good reviews about yourself. Customers are unlikely to choose you if you haven’t done anything yet.
  3. Do not expect a miracle. Go about your business, download the mobile application to always be online and receive notifications. You might be lucky.

Archived