Help me buyers I'm going down 4.4 ???

ailurophile23

okay but that made no sense why are u pasting the limit that i paid for then ask make this a problem i dont have control over what you write you do also u promise an about page matter fact its the first thing i ask about and talk to you about but ill tip but leave bad review
BUYERS SEND ME THIS AND POST A BAD REVIEW 😢
My offer was 700+ words each document but after accepting my offer he start to demand to make all 3 documents more than 1500 words 😢
I said okay I’ll write to you but my offer was 700words for each so you have to pay for extra work. He send me abusive messages. He threat and report me 😢

This is the feedback I am assuming you’re referring to:

i contacted this seller originally for an about page for my site i then got an offer which includes t&c and privacy documents for $30 but deadline reach… she past the amount of words limit i paid for and expected me to pay for it she also did not give me about page which i originally contacted her for and said i should pay a tip for it

Having read your post (and I promise I’m not trying to offend you), I’m not altogether confident that you should be offering legal writing services.

Legally binding documents must be effectual in law and their language must be pristine. Those expectations are in congruence with the ethical and professional responsibilities of an attorney.

i contacted this seller originally for an about page for my site i then got an offer which includes t&c and privacy documents for $30 but deadline reach… she past the amount of words limit i paid for and expected me to pay for it she also did not give me about page which i originally contacted her for and said i should pay a tip for it

Having read your post (and I promise I’m not trying to offend you), I’m not altogether confident that you should be offering legal writing services.

Legally binding documents must be effectual in law and their language must be pristine. Those expectations are in congruence with the ethical and professional responsibilities of an attorney.

AH. Puzzle pieces are coming together.

This is not a legal document.

I’m an advocate by profession. In my 4year practice I’ve been written many agreements, contracts.

Why should I clarify here.

I’m already up set please

You can ask me anything related to CONTRACT LAW, INTERNATIONAL LAW, AGREEMENTS, WHATEVER YOU WANT but not here please.

I need buyers help not criticism 😢

Guest offlinehelpers

I’m not altogether confident that you should be offering legal writing services.

That’s a bit below the belt. :frowning_face:

By all means offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticism to any other user, but suggesting they shouldn’t be offering a particular service, particularly when it looks as if you’re from a similar background yourself, really does sound a bit off.

You can ask me anything related to CONTRACT LAW, INTERNATIONAL LAW, AGREEMENTS, WHATEVER YOU WANT but not here please.

I need buyers help not criticism 😢

If people don’t criticise your actions, how will you know where you have gone wrong???

I believe @legacine is trying to make you see the mistake you made. Your buyer complained about not getting what he originally paid for, he got something else - I would be mad too.

Also, maybe you had miscommunication problem because from your post and your buyer’s review, what the buyer expressed and what you expressed are quite different.

Are your writings done in English?

If people don’t criticise your actions, how will you know where you have gone wrong???

I believe @legacine is trying to make you see the mistake you made. Your buyer complained about not getting what he originally paid for, he got something else - I would be mad too.

Also, maybe you had miscommunication problem because from your post and your buyer’s review, what the buyer expressed and what you expressed are quite different.

Are your writings done in English?

Yes, but he was not good in English.

Yes I did but he demanded 1500+ words. My offer was 700 for each

I’m not altogether confident that you should be offering legal writing services.

By all means offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticism to any other user, but suggesting they shouldn’t be offering a particular service, particularly when it looks as if you’re from a similar background yourself, really does sound a bit off.

By all means offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticism to any other user, but suggesting they shouldn’t be offering a particular service…

I respectfully disagree, and unless the OP offers legal writing services in a language other than English, I stand by my original statement.

When a proofreader and editor posts on the forums seeking criticism of their corresponding Gig, and if, on the perusal of said Gig, it becomes clear that the person ought not to be providing proofreading and editing services, it is not considered ‘below the belt’ to suggest to that person that perhaps they should either not offer that service, or offer another one.

…particularly when it looks as if you’re from a similar background yourself, really does sound a bit off.

My legal background is precisely what emboldens me to speak as I have.

Or throw your competitors under a bus?

Welcome to the forum BTW! ☀️

Or throw your competitors under a bus?

She appears to be doing better than I am overall, so she/he will be fine.

Not really sure why she/he is posting photos of her/his private conversations with her/his clients, though.

Welcome to the forum BTW! ☀️

Thank you!

I see the problem reading the Gig description and the review of the buyer.

Both parts are at fault in my opinion.

Packages should be bound to number of words, not to number of pages.
“Legal” and “all types of legal documents” are expressions that may be misunderstood when in reality we are talking of Terms of Service and privacy policies of websites.
It is assumed that the buyer provides the legal references for those, if it is necessary.

By all means offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticism to any other user, but suggesting they shouldn’t be offering a particular service…

I respectfully disagree, and unless the OP offers legal writing services in a language other than English, I stand by my original statement.

When a proofreader and editor posts on the forums seeking criticism of their corresponding Gig, and if, on the perusal of said Gig, it becomes clear that the person ought not to be providing proofreading and editing services, it is not considered ‘below the belt’ to suggest to that person that perhaps they should either not offer that service, or offer another one.

…particularly when it looks as if you’re from a similar background yourself, really does sound a bit off.

Well said. A gig that depends on flawless English should have flawless English by someone who writes perfectly.

If a seller asks for a tip, to do what was supposed to be included in the order, that’s grounds for cancelling an order.

I don’t know all that transpired in this situation though and it’s possible the buyer was in the wrong but I do trust CS to sort it out.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

He collect all documents, post a bad review and cancel the order

If he contacted you for an About page and didn’t receive it, Customer Support can only side with him and refund him.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

post a bad review and cancel the order

I’m sorry this happened to you. You could have done the thing the order was for and told him if he wanted extra work, he would need to accept an additional order for it.

post a bad review and cancel the order

I’m sorry this happened to you. You could have done the thing the order was for and told him if he wanted extra work, he would need to accept an additional order for it.

That’s my point.

I asked for extra charges for extra work but he didn’t accept and start to force me write more.

But unfortunately I sent him all materials. He take the order, post a bad review and cancel the order. 😢 now I’m unable to send offers until i got 5* 😭

I don’t want to get sucked into the debate and therefore won’t react to replies, but totally agree with everything you said. Especially when it comes to legal terms, a pristine use of language is absolutely important. The wrong ending of a word in a single sentence can change the entire document and in a courtroom any lawyer can make meatloaf out of it.

Archived