Help me for getting orders

syedi0

No one can help you get orders.

Your gig images show off unimaginative work and so-so designs.

Can you keep working on your design skills? It seems like you are focusing on the software and have no design background at all.

Bad use of color, and samples are not properly formatted to fit the frame.

Not sure I would even click on the thumbnails to be honest.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Are you seriously asking me to tell you how to set up your gig images?

Are you a designer or not?

This is a deeper issue here. Not knowing how to design something well and thinking the issue is with me not telling you the resolution/screen size.

This is a deeper issue here. Not knowing how to design something well and thinking the issue is with me not telling you the resolution/screen size.

Welcome to reality, Frank. 😉

The same situation to me…it’s very difficult here for new sellers to get an order. seriously this is enough.

You seem to be covering a very small niche so you would need more time to assess whether or not Fiverr could work for you.

But during that time, you need to constantly try to refine your offerings until something changes:

Messages come in, stats go up, sales go through. Something, anything.

Until then keep tweaking.

Same problem i have joined in September just 1 customer come with five star

You are on the same boat as @olivier_09

Very small niche.

I understand that’s your skill, but have you done any marketing research that shows you that there should have been more potential customers?

Do you know for a fact how large that space is? Or how “hot” it is?

Do you know who your clients are?

Not sure where all the expectations come from with new sellers.

It’s good to be hopeful and to want to do better, but everyone seems to be really disappointed they are not making 4 figures a month within 30 days.

You are on the same boat as @olivier_09

Very small niche.

I understand that’s your skill, but have you done any marketing research that shows you that there should have been more potential customers?

Do you know for a fact how large that space is? Or how “hot” it is?

Do you know who your clients are?

Not sure where all the expectations come from with new sellers.

It’s good to be hopeful and to want to do better, but everyone seems to be really disappointed they are not making 4 figures a month within 30 days.

Yeah… you are right I’m not getting the perfect customer for me. Seriously I think you have got that point that kind of services I’m offering is not getting the right market or may be not in demand.

Exactly something is lacking …like not advertised so well.

Yeah… you are right I’m not getting the perfect customer for me. Seriously I think you have got that point that kind of services I’m offering is not getting the right market or may be not in demand.

Exactly something is lacking …like not advertised so well.

Well you need to do the research.

Find out if the users you are targeting are here or not, if they are serviced or not, and what it is they are looking for.

I’d start there before thinking about the wording on my offerings.

Well you need to do the research.

Find out if the users you are targeting are here or not, if they are serviced or not, and what it is they are looking for.

I’d start there before thinking about the wording on my offerings.

Thank you so much… for your time and advice:pray:t3:

Here is what to do for a better ranking/more orders on Fiverr :

Keywords, choose the best 5 keywords for your gigs related to the services you are offering.
Thumbnails, High quality thumbnails/images for your gigs.( this will attract buyers to come check your profile )
Gigs titles, use some of your keywords in your gigs titles.
Description, put the keywords again in sentences in your description and be clear of what you’re offering in that specific gig.
Buyer requests, send offers to buyers, even if they don’t order from you, they will come to check your profile and then impressions/clicks will go up
Cancellations, do your best to avoid cancellations for the last 60 days by offering extras for free ( buyer will be happy/interested and won’t cancel the order )
Hope this helps.

Here is what to do for a better ranking/more orders on Fiverr :

Keywords, choose the best 5 keywords for your gigs related to the services you are offering.

Thumbnails, High quality thumbnails/images for your gigs.( this will attract buyers to come check your profile )

Gigs titles, use some of your keywords in your gigs titles.

Description, put the keywords again in sentences in your description and be clear of what you’re offering in that specific gig.

Buyer requests, send offers to buyers, even if they don’t order from you, they will come to check your profile and then impressions/clicks will go up

Cancellations, do your best to avoid cancellations for the last 60 days by offering extras for free ( buyer will be happy/interested and won’t cancel the order )

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback, bukhari038.

I will be incorporating your suggestions for improved visibility for possible orders.

Archived