Help me for getting the first order

bgremovalteam

You have to online in Fiverr 24 hours in a day and research about gig.

Thank You.

Stop parroting terrible advice, please.

Look at your sources and corroborate. Don’t give advice unless it’s actually effective.

Your 24 hour advice is working so well for you that you haven’t had a single review…

Stop parroting terrible advice, please.

Look at your sources and corroborate. Don’t give advice unless it’s actually effective.

Your 24 hour advice is working so well for you that you haven’t had a single review…

It’s the blind leading the blind. 😁

It’s the blind leading the blind. 😁

Pretty much. Speaks volumes about your professionalism and skill if that is the advice you think needs repeating.

Notice that the bad advice is always the advice that promises a result simply for completing a task, not on merit, skill or effort?

You are most welcome to Fiverr.
Getting first order in Fiverr sometime ti’s hard but not too much.
This question asked frequently but the answer is already here, you have to search.
Any way try to do this hopefully it may work for you as well.
** Stay Active & send buyer request everyday. (Maintain the time not 24 hours)
** Share you gig on social media.

research mean?

I mean how can we research?

What can we follow for research?

I am not your freaking dictionary.

You shouldn’t be a seller if you don’t even know what research is and you won’t even figure it out.

No one here is your coach. We didn’t learn our craft to spoonfeed it to lazy sellers. Stop leaching off of our hard work and do your own.

I am not your freaking dictionary.

You shouldn’t be a seller if you don’t even know what research is and you won’t even figure it out.

No one here is your coach. We didn’t learn our craft to spoonfeed it to lazy sellers. Stop leaching off of our hard work and do your own.

Basically I did off page seo and share my gig on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. I maintain many rules about Fiverr. But I don’t get a single order…

I am Sorry for disturbing you.

Basically I did off page seo and share my gig on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. I maintain many rules about Fiverr. But I don’t get a single order…

I am Sorry for disturbing you.

You don’t get it. You aren’t fit to sell here.

The forum is for insights, not a replacement for initiative and research.

Hundreds of people complain about this here.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived