Fiverr Community Forum

Help me get an order!

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all are doing great on Fiverr. Kindly suggest me some tricks and tips to win some jobs.

Thanks in advance

5 Likes

Make eye catching gigs, use buyer request properly @ashfaqur100

1 Like

Read what Josh has to say.

2 Likes

Sent buyer request…

i am new on fiverr and my situation is also same.

Stay online in every time you can

this step is effective?

Staying online? No, little to no buyers care whether a person is online. Their reviews and previous work or samples are a lot more important. Feel free to stay online if you want but it won’t have a major impact…

But if we have not done any project on fiverr before and this is our first order then how will a buyer trust us

I sleep 9 hours every night and log off of Fiverr two hours before I go to bed. Once I wake up, I take another hour or so before I login to Fiverr and begin my Fiver day. I do not sit in front of my computer all day. I keep in touch with Fiverr through my Fiverr phone app. I am on Fiverr for up to to 12 hours a day. Yet, I still get orders and messages from prospective buyers AND a good night’s sleep. Do not sacrifice your health to be on Fiverr 24/7 as some will tell you. How can you do your best work when you are half asleep?

3 Likes

Send buyer request on daily basis. When you be able to get orders from buyer request, the gig automatically ranked.