Help me get an order!

ashfaqur100

Read what Josh has to say.

A big thanks to all the other Fiverr users who helped me along the way. I wanted to give back to the community by writing about my experience on Fiverr and how you can become successful too. The first step is to have a good gig. Not just a gig that you know is good, but a gig that potential buyers are going to think is good. What does that involve? Proofread, spellcheck, edit. Make sure your profile is free from errors. Not everyone on Fiverr is a native English speaker, but Fiverr IS an Englis…

Staying online? No, little to no buyers care whether a person is online. Their reviews and previous work or samples are a lot more important. Feel free to stay online if you want but it won’t have a major impact…

But if we have not done any project on fiverr before and this is our first order then how will a buyer trust us

Stay online in every time you can

Stay online in every time you can

this step is effective?

I sleep 9 hours every night and log off of Fiverr two hours before I go to bed. Once I wake up, I take another hour or so before I login to Fiverr and begin my Fiver day. I do not sit in front of my computer all day. I keep in touch with Fiverr through my Fiverr phone app. I am on Fiverr for up to to 12 hours a day. Yet, I still get orders and messages from prospective buyers AND a good night’s sleep. Do not sacrifice your health to be on Fiverr 24/7 as some will tell you. How can you do your best work when you are half asleep?

Archived