Help me get first Order!

shaddamahdzgn

Hello there. So, I’ve made 2 gigs, promoting on social media, improving the title, tags, and description, use a good and reliable image for the gigs, but I haven’t got any order yet!

Can you guys please give me advice and help me with what should I do… it’s been about 3 months since I create my account, thank you!

here links to my gigs:
I will design a modern and minimalist logo with custom animation
I will design a minimalist logo within 24 hours

Check (DES) points 1 and 3, and (CPM) 7:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

thank you so much! i’ll try to improve my gigs more and more

Please check the below mentioned link.

Hello all, specially newbies! Hope you all are doing good. Well, as being a member of fiverr from last more than 2 years, I faced alot of things and got alot of experience and being a member of this platform fiverr forum I see many open topics specially from newbies asking only thing How to get order? As being a responsible member or to maintain my trust on others on this forum I replied on many topics, help others in many ways which are possible from my side. But reading alot of questions on…

• 10 months later...

I am a New Seller Please Check my gig and how to improve

this my gig

Thank you Very much to READ my message

Your “message” had been reported and is not able to be seen unless someone wants to click on it to see it. Why you ask? Well, because as I said above, you are hijacking someone else’s thread asking for help to improve their Gig. Do NOT demand others to read your message, especially when it goes against the guidelines of the forum.

As said previously, if you want your message read, make your own post in the Improve My Gig category of the forum.

GG

Archived