Help me, get my 1st order

Guest mr_pix

You try to send Bayer request every day and try to prompt your GIG in all social media, if you continue this process you will get order must

Thanks, aishi168. I try.

It’s a bit long, but try reading this:

So since I’m seeing a lot of “I’m not getting orders please check out my gigs/please help” posts again, I’ll leave this here…hopefully it will help a bit. First of all, it’s 100% OK to ask for help and advice. I have done it too. However before doing so, you might want to go through this check list: 1. Did you spend a LONG time creating your gigs? DID YOU check other successful seller’s gigs, their descriptions, their sample images etc and get a clear idea of what a “good gig” is supposed to…

It looks like you are using a lot of online images instead of your own original work.
You can start from providing something unique and original.

It’s a bit long, but try reading this:

So since I’m seeing a lot of “I’m not getting orders please check out my gigs/please help” posts again, I’ll leave this here…hopefully it will help a bit. First of all, it’s 100% OK to ask for help and advice. I have done it too. However before doing so, you might want to go through this check list: 1. Did you spend a LONG time creating your gigs? DID YOU check other successful seller’s gigs, their descriptions, their sample images etc and get a clear idea of what a “good gig” is supposed to…

It looks like you are using a lot of online images instead of your own original work.

You can start from providing something unique and original.

I read your massage. but i not idea, how to change my account? check my profile and after tell me in problem.

Hi, All of you have a nice day. I am newcomer please help me get my 1st order. I have a good experience but not order. it why?

Your first request was:

I am newcomer please help me get my 1st order.

You have already received advice on how to get your first order.

but i not idea, how to change my account?

But why are you now trying to change your account? It doesn’t make sense to me. :thinking:

Archived