Help me how to improve my profile and my gig

nahiduzzaman

Please see my profile and suggest to me, how to improve my profile and gig.

favicon-32x32.png.bd984fa332327b673dc882f1d56d4331.png Fiverr.com a35f717f-ace7-40b0-9e98-54d885bbe94b.jpg.e694a3715c7fecfde33bed5b8757bcc4.jpg

nahiduzzaman_'s public profile on Fiverr

Hi,I am Nahiduzzaman. I am an SEO Professional and Digital Marketer. Also expert in Facebook Marketing, Instagram Marketing, Content Making, Graphic Design, and Video Editing.I have completed my long term training form the Outsourcing Institute on...

I looked at your business card Gig.

It looks very promising.

Well, it did until I saw the notation of “unlimited revisions” for just $10.

That means you could be making me several hundred different designs for just $10 because your Gig says your goal is to provide 100% customer satisfaction.

I’m a very difficult customer.

The point I’m making here is that I would DELETE any reference to “unlimited revisions” because you will be setting yourself up for abuse.

You asked.

Good luck.

It looks very promising.

That means you could be making me several hundred different designs for just $10 because your Gig says your goal is to provide 100% customer satisfaction.

The point I’m making here is that I would DELETE any reference to “unlimited revisions” because you will be setting yourself up for abuse.

You asked.

Good luck.

Thank You for advice sir.

It looks very promising.

You asked.

Good luck.

You are right sir.good advised

Archived