Help me.. I am a NEWBIE

Hi @fahim380, welcome to fiverr. I Think using the buyer mode permits you to buy from other sellers, not from yourself and if you searched the gig title, there are probably many other users who have a similar title and are better placed according to fiverr’s search algorithm. So you have to make sure your gig is robustly built. If you checked out Buyer’s request,there probably isn’t anyone requesting the service you offer at the moment but check later cuz the buyer request section is very important for newbies like us. Nonetheless, fiverr gives everyone their chance.

Hi @fahim380, welcome to fiverr. I Think using the buyer mode permits you to buy from other sellers, not from yourself and if you searched the gig title, there are probably many other users who have a similar title and are better placed according to fiverr’s search algorithm. So you have to make sure your gig is robustly built. If you checked out Buyer’s request,there probably isn’t anyone requesting the service you offer at the moment but check later cuz the buyer request section is very important for newbies like us. Nonetheless, fiverr gives everyone their chance.

thank you so much . . 🙂

😑 I also tried searching my gig . … by signing out my self from fiver for a while 😛 then I searched bt couldn’t find my gig 😛 anyways I guess i’m being too much excited for my first gig 😑 . . but I started with only one single businesscard design … after uploading my gig . . isearched other ones 😑 and they were like 24 samples in a gig 😛 . . guess i have a lotta work to do in future 🙂

one more question to ask …

if someone places an order in my gig…

how can i get the payment?? paypal >>?

is there anyother options to get payment like from banks?? I don’t have any paypal ac or mastercard . . 😦 . . or when a buyer orders an item … he/she pays the price in paypal . . then Fiver is gonna save it ?? and I can withdraw the money later when I will get my paypal card right ??

one more question to ask …

if someone places an order in my gig…

is there anyother options to get payment like from banks?? I don’t have any paypal ac or mastercard . . 😦 . . or when a buyer orders an item … he/she pays the price in paypal . . then Fiver is gonna save it ?? and I can withdraw the money later when I will get my paypal card right ??

PayPal,

Fiverr Revenue Card (Payoneer card with Fiverr logo. 😛 ) and

Bank transfer (Via Payoneer to your bank account.)

Archived