Help me improve my Gigs for my first sale

denisthedoodoo

Hello!I’m Denis and I joined the Fiverr Platform 2 days ago as a New Seller.I was wondering if I could get some opinions from other people about my first Gig’s photos .I don’t really know if they are that good for exposing my web designing work but they are just a showcase of my skills and previous projects.Do they look that professional or not?
I want to hear what does the community think about them! 🙂
I will send the link to the Gig so someone can have a look at it and recommend a few adjustments for my gig photos so I could hopefully get my first sales. Thanks!

https://www.fiverr.com/denisthedoodoo/design-your-dream-website

Welcome on Fiverr 🙂

Well just check out these links first:

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Click here to see how to try to get your first order on fiverr.

This bunch of articles: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for a lot of tips and how to get orders.

Hope i was helpful 🙂

I mean, I already sort of checked them out, I just wanted some opinions.Still, I do really appreciate your suggestions and help! Thank you! 🙂 Have a great day bud!

I got it, thank you for your feedback! I do really appreciate it! Have a nice day 🙂

Hey

Welcome to Fiverr and I hope you have lots of fun and make a decent amount of money.

About your gig,

• I don’t know if Fiverr ruined the clarity but if I was you I’d use a better quality picture for the gig

• How about utilizing all 3 allowed image slots and using some good visuals to represent your services?

• Since your gig is related with Wordpress designing/developing, do you have a portfolio? How will I know how good you actually are? This is pretty crucial because wordpress and SEO services are over saturated hence it is hard to know who is actually skilled. I think Fiverr lets you attach a link to your portfolio as long as there is no communications outside fiverr but please research further before executing.

• In your gig description instead of “why wordpress” how about “why me”, what do you offer that 100s of other sellers do not already offer. What makes you better?

• You have only completed the English test, I don’t know if there are any tests related to your gig. If it is there please attend it because some of my clients told me that they always look for the tests passed before hiring someone. (idk if every buyers are this way though but I’ll be doing some tests soon for myself)

• Add a Linkedin account if you have one.

Final advice, keep experimenting. Your profile looks really good for a seller who joined 2 days ago. Please keep experimenting different images, descriptions etc and look at it yourself from a buyer’s perspective to see what fits really well

Archived