Help me improve my response rate

I answer every message within an hour. Yes. Even during sleeping hours, people normally get a response from within five minutes. Never missed a message. Just checked back every order for the past sixty days as well as my inbox.

Yet, according to the new Damn analytics thing, I am still performing worse than top sellers on my category on responding to messages. 3% worse, in fact.

Anybody got a gig that will turn me into a robot?

Well, I am an engineer, so during my spare time, I’ll do what I can do to create a duplicate robot of you.

So, what characteristics do you want the robot to have? :grinning:

This :robot::

Is that what Ryan wants or is that what you want?

At least twelve inch…arms.

You’re an engineer? You’re lucky you’re in the US, just today I wrote an article on how the Indian IT industry is struggling to deal with the changes in the IT business model because of cloud computing and automation, and how 50% of the 4 million strong IT workforce in India risk losing their jobs over the next 4 years. I am in Bangalore, in the middle of all of this, so I can tell you the picture isn’t pretty. But you guys in the US should be fine though.

12 inch arms - gotcha!

• Long brown hair
  • Short brown hair
  • Different color

0 voters

• Two 12 inch arms
  • Three 12 inch arms
  • Build 2 Ryan’s, each with 12" arms

0 voters

.[details=Summary] I have an engineering undergraduate degree, but I humbly admit I haven’t utilized my skills in quite a while. I don’t even use my graduate degree.

If I could start over, I’d get MBA.

[/details]

You should simply contact Fiverr customer support. Hope they will adjust it

I need help with this too!