Help me improve. No sale for a month now

almuntassermohd

I think my gig needs help.

i’ve done some long projects and some really short once, but for some reason i haven’t attracted a sale for almost a month. Analytics has gone down, like views, impressions, and other stuff.

Anyone care to help a guy out?

Thanks. It is well appreciated!

https://www.fiverr.com/almuntassermohd/be-your-ghostwriter-for-professional-fiction-and-memoirs

As a fellow writer, here are some tips I have for you:

1. 10 gigs help you get seen better than 2. Expand your gigs to attract more eyes to you.
  2. People shy away from writers that are not published or that don’t have a portfolio. At least, in my experience. I have over 100 articles written on my blog and 2 books published in my name to showcase my style. I have seen that people love to study my work before hiring me, regardless of how many reviews I have. Hiring a writer is a very personal experience, and the client needs to find a writer that fits them.
  3. Focusing on some strong topics that you love to write about works better than writing everything. People want to hire experienced writers on that specific topic. Again, the experience you have is important.
  4. Promote yourself outside of Fiverr. Don’t count on the algorithm, otherwise, you will have a very slow ride.
  5. Try to simplify your style. A major mistake I’ve seen writers doing is writing their gigs descriptions like they are going to be read by people with complex vocabulary. The rule in marketing is to explain your service clear and easy to understand, in such a way that even someone that doesn’t know English well can understand it. If you write to be understood only by those with higher education you will be missing out a lot of hiring opportunities.

Good luck. 🙂

1. 10 gigs help you get seen better than 2. Expand your gigs to attract more eyes to you.
  2. People shy away from writers that are not published or that don’t have a portfolio. At least, in my experience. I have over 100 articles written on my blog and 2 books published in my name to showcase my style. I have seen that people love to study my work before hiring me, regardless of how many reviews I have. Hiring a writer is a very personal experience, and the client needs to find a writer that fits them.
  3. Focusing on some strong topics that you love to write about works better than writing everything. People want to hire experienced writers on that specific topic. Again, the experience you have is important.
  4. Promote yourself outside of Fiverr. Don’t count on the algorithm, otherwise, you will have a very slow ride.
  5. Try to simplify your style. A major mistake I’ve seen writers doing is writing their gigs descriptions like they are going to be read by people with complex vocabulary. The rule in marketing is to explain your service clear and easy to understand, in such a way that even someone that doesn’t know English well can understand it. If you write to be understood only by those with higher education you will be missing out a lot of hiring opportunities.

Good luck. 🙂

i made some changes with my gig.

I understood that it was a bit highbrow and that seems to have caused a slump on my views.

Would like to ask if you could take a quick look and tell if its less intimidating and more inviting and friendly now then it once was?

i made some changes with my gig.

I understood that it was a bit highbrow and that seems to have caused a slump on my views.

Would like to ask if you could take a quick look and tell if its less intimidating and more inviting and friendly now then it once was?

Yes, it looks better now.

I don’t write on my blog anymore. I focus only on writing my paid jobs now. 🙂

Good luck at increasing your sales.

Good luck. 🙂

wow! What a nice tips!

Archived