Fiverr Forum

Help me in improving my gigs. Any suggestions?

Help me in improving my gigs please give me the tips in improving my gigs because I’m not getting orders.
Please tell me what is wrong in my gigs and what improvements are require for my gigs.
Gigs link:
https://www.fiverr.com/mudassar408/assist-you-in-chemical-engineering-and-chemistry
https://www.fiverr.com/mudassar408/help-you-in-maths-chemistry-and-physics
https://www.fiverr.com/mudassar408/design-or-edit-resume-cv-and-cover-letter
https://www.fiverr.com/mudassar408/convert-pdf-images-into-word-excel-or-ppt
https://www.fiverr.com/mudassar408/do-any-type-of-data-entry-web-research-or-admin-work-nicely

You should narrow your offering.

You are basically sending the message that you are good at everything.
Someone that in Western Culture is labeled as “Jack of all trades”, and this is not a compliment.

You mix services with little intellectual value - in the sense of required level of personal reasoning, and effort required to provide the result, please don’t take this as an insult - with others that, instead, imply an high level of knowledge.
Help on school subjects as Chemistry or Math are good examples.
You could focus on those.

Also, your prices are calculated by number of hours of work.
It is a model that works on Upwork but I am not sure about the outcome on Fiverr, where is prevalent the concept of price for a service, and not per hour of work.

Last point. Your tagline reads:

“Customer Satisfaction is our priority”

Oh well. So you’re not alone.
I have a question. Who is “our”?

yes, I’m. I’m offering these services because I’m able to that at best level. And I’ve experience in all of these.

This type of thing is considered review manipulation and would likely lead to a warning or disabling of the account.

I’d like to apologize to the Fiverr community, as I see that by paraphrasing advice posted in this thread:

specifically:

A good way to get initial sales is to ask friends and family, classmates, people who know you and like you, to buy gigs from you.

Bobby has earned the wrath of the Fiverr community.

I first learned about Bobby via this thread:

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/the-big-day-i-finally-ask-blaisefaint-to-critique-my-gig/104448

In my time on the Fiverr forum, I’ve looked at lots of profiles and reviewed lots of gigs, and in my opinion, Bobby’s is hands down the best I’ve ever seen. By far. IF I had the ability to edit the “Improve My Gig checklist” thread, I would include a link to this thread. I’d prefer that anyone who wanted ME to look at their gigs would review this thread first.

I believe that any Seller who is serious about doing well on Fiverr would be wise to study Bobby’s profile and gigs in detail.

If you look at this thread:

Post Here When Your Last Red Warning Flag Turns Green

you will learn that in less than one year as a Seller, Bobby has made more than 100 sales and earned more than $20,000 on Fiverr. As I write this, I see he has more than 300 reviews on his profile, with an average of 5.0 stars.

Fiverr is lucky to have Bobby as a Seller, and Sellers who are interested in succeeding on Fiverr would be wise to seek his counsel in appropriate ways.

I personally asked family members to help me out when I first started on Fiverr. My family’s generous support and positive review helped me to earn my Level 1 badge and to maintain focus and discipline when my initial sales were slow.

Cynical people may claim that I was engaged in review manipulation, but that’s not how I see it.

I see it much the same way that Adam Aviv, writing in this article on the Fiverr blog, sees it:

http://blog.fiverr.com/setting-gigs-successful-seller-fiverr-part-1/

Your First Few Orders
Finding your first buyer can be tough. Nobody wants to take the risk on someone with no portfolio and no feedback. Asking friends and family to purchase your Gigs can help build your portfolio.

In short, Bobby is one of the more impressive Sellers I’ve seen on Fiverr, and I believe that New Sellers who study his work on Fiverr and his contributions to the forum will have a leg up over those who do not.

There is definitely a shortage of people offering detailed advice to Sellers asking for feedback on the forum, and I will miss Bobby’s input if he chooses not to put himself out there in the way that he has.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience that my advice has caused to members of the forum.

Blaise Faint

Nobody is querying @selfors ability as a seller or as someone who is entitled to and capable of giving great advice - I have often referred people to posts of his.
On this occasion, the advice was not good and going by the advice of a 3 and a half year old blog post is not a good idea on Fiverr, even when it is the official Fiverr blog!
According to the ToS:

To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.

To me, this would include asking a friend or family member to buy from you with the direct reason of improving ranking. While of course every effort to get people to buy from you can be seen as trying to improve ranking, specifying a friend etc suggests that it is not a “legitimate sale” and that it would be seen as “Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings”.

In my opinion, asking people to change their reviews constitutes review manipulation. Withholding delivery until receiving a favorable review constitutes review manipulation.

Asking friends and family to purchase from you is very old, common-sense
sales advice. Any first-year sales person is advised to sell to friends and family. It helps to build one’s confidence and get over the jitters caused by inexperience.

If Fiverr is genuinely propagating advice via the blog that violates the Fiverr Terms of Service, they have an obligation to correct or delete the blog.

As I’ve already noted, I relied on this advice when I asked my own family to purchase from me, and by your reading of the Fiverr Terms of Service, my account is therefore in violation, and Fiverr should suspend my user account.

I’ll wait to see what Fiverr Support says.

Indeed, selling to people you know is commonly done. However, doing so just to get a good rating and the sole purpose of the transaction being the leaving of a review as opposed to an actual service being provided to someone who needs is are two very different things.

I imagine the CS response will depend a lot on how the question is worded.

If you had people order from you and you delivered the required service then it should not be a problem, after all, that is what the likely outcome of promoting on social media is, but if they did not actually hire you to provide your stated service then yes, your account should be removed.

I feel we may have read the comment by selfors in two different ways. As I read it (and others did), it was suggesting that the service was not actually necessarily going to be provided but that getting a review was the only purpose of the order.