Fiverr Forum

Help me on Withdrawal

I Have $12 in my account, But i am unable to click the Paypal button.

My last withdrawal was on April 22 2014 successful.

I am really worried with this Problem.

Can you please Help me, why is this happening like this?

Thanks.

Hi. I got the same problem. I conhtacted Customer support and here’s the reply.

Sheana (Fiverr Customer Support)

Apr 26 20:23

Hello,

Based on our Privacy policy, we can not disclose specific account details without providing the following verification materials.

Note: You can either authenticate with information from your Paypal account or your Fiverr Revenue Card, all of the requested materials must be produced from either selection.

Account authentication through Paypal:

a scanned copy of your passport or another government-issued ID - the name must be the same as it appears on your PayPal account that was used for the Fiverr transaction. Attach the scanned copy when you reply to this message.

a Fiverr-related PayPal transaction ID that corresponds to the FIRST PayPal account used on the Fiverr account in question

Please provide us with the FIRST PayPal email address that was used on this Fiverr account.

Account Authentication through your Fiverr Revenue Card:

a scanned copy of your passport or another government-issued ID - the name must be the same as it appears on your Payoneer account that was used for the Fiverr account. Attach the scanned copy when you reply to this message.

your Payee ID associated to your Fiverr Revenue Card

We ask for your understanding in going through this process as we take the security of the account seriously.

Regards,

Sheana

===

So, I provided them with the required information and all was cleared. Hope this helps.

does passport or id proof is must besides fiverr related paypal transaction id and first email i used

passport and id proof is must or this can be solve using fiverr related paypal transaction id and first email i used