Help me out of this

sonyak95

I don’t know how you can send website login detail to someone ‘by mistake’. If you mean your mistake was thinking you could get away with it, then yes, that was a mistake.

If it’s in the messaging system and not in the order, then you may get a warning or suspension. If it’s in an order and it’s necessary for the completion of the order, then you will be okay, but it must be in an order.

I don’t know how you can send website login detail to someone ‘by mistake’. If you mean your mistake was thinking you could get away with it, then yes, that was a mistake.

If it’s in the messaging system and not in the order, then you may get a warning or suspension. If it’s in an order and it’s necessary for the completion of the order, then you will be okay, but it must be in an order.

Yes its my mistake and i fell very bad for this .

Actually in the same time im goona chat two or three buyers. So its happen. @capitalquality

@capitalquality suspension mean account suspension. Ohh no. Can i contact cs on this confusion to resolve it.

Guest untitledartwork

its in the community guidelines
somewhere i dont remember
dont ever do that again
so you know certain websites can copy ur browser script hooks and could be used for illegal peropose
be careful
always update ut browser security to ur need
the best way is ubantu desktop
i use it and its great

its in the community guidelines

somewhere i dont remember

dont ever do that again

so you know certain websites can copy ur browser script hooks and could be used for illegal peropose

be careful

always update ut browser security to ur need

the best way is ubantu desktop

i use it and its great

@untitledartwork thanks for your tip.

No no i dont do it again. If you understand urdu iam gonna say. *****************

Tell me about ubantu desktop.

Mod Note: Use English or offer accompanying translation, please.

@sonyak95

call me selina if u like

cs contact kia thik hein lek in agar apka buyer vi cs ko contact kare to kiya hoga

fiverr pe sellers ki koi value nehi hein ji

isi liye agar ap accha khasa portfolio bananeke big project liye hein to safety first

next time ask me before doing anything

and thanks for ur warm welcome

@sonyak95 and @untitledartwork,

You two should PM each other on the forum if you are going to continue in foreign language. Do you know how to use PM?

It’s okay to write in any language you want, but you must translate it into English, right below, if you want to post in the public forum.

@sonyak95

call me selina if u like

cs contact kia thik hein lek in agar apka buyer vi cs ko contact kare to kiya hoga

fiverr pe sellers ki koi value nehi hein ji

isi liye agar ap accha khasa portfolio bananeke big project liye hein to safety first

next time ask me before doing anything

and thanks for ur warm welcome

Thank selina. No its, not a big project.

You two should PM each other on the forum if you are going to continue in foreign language. Do you know how to use PM?

It’s okay to write in any language you want, but you must translate it into English, right below, if you want to post in the public forum.

@gina_riley2, ok gina dnt get angry with us, actually we feel comfotable to each other with our own language, we discuss about how to solved my problem on this public forum we will not diacuss our personal matters, so why we are send each others pm.

If you have any suggestions about this post topic then post it.

Thanks.

Mod Note: The moderators do not have time to translate everything posted on the forum. The guidelines require English or an accompanying translation. PM’s are a suitable substitute if you wish to speak more comfortably or privately. Thread edited.

@gina_riley2, ok gina dnt get angry with us, actually we feel comfotable to each other with our own language, we discuss about how to solved my problem on this public forum we will not diacuss our personal matters, so why we are send each others pm.

If you have any suggestions about this post topic then post it.

Thanks.

Mod Note: The moderators do not have time to translate everything posted on the forum. The guidelines require English or an accompanying translation. PM’s are a suitable substitute if you wish to speak more comfortably or privately. Thread edited.

OH my! Did I come off as being angry? I wasn’t in the slightest bit upset at all.

What I was stating was just forum etiquette, it may even be a rule. Maybe I should have used more Emoji!

😀

Guest offlinehelpers

On this forum,

1. Click on your username
  2. On right side, you will see an envelope, click that
  3. Click new message
  4. Find the person’s username

I am on my smartphone, so I can’t do screen capture.

@offlinehelpers or @capitalquality?

Spot on Gina! (20 chars)

Or alternatively, if you see the name of the person you want to message in the thread, just click their name and the ‘Message’ button on the pop-up.

Oh goodness. You’re still up? I was gonna call you then figured you would have called it a night. Isn’t it like 1130ish at nite there?

Archived